Forums

Topic: First PS1 Game You've Played

Posts 21 to 40 of 58

R-L-A-George

Board Game: Top Shop but I had a PS2 when I had it.

R-L-A-George

Twitter:

retrozoid

First PSone game was Tekken for me..very happy with it aswell

retrozoid

sykotek

The first game I played on PS1...the Final Fantasy VII demo that came packaged with Tobal No. 1.

The first "game" game I played...Tobal No. 1.

Both were played at my friend's house since I didn't own a PS1 until after I secured my copy of Final Fantasy VII on launch day (yes, I preordered and bought the game before I bought the system).

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Alphack3r

Wow, oh the memories...I still beat Spyro 3 every summer; it was the game that made me buy a Wii (well, I wanted a Gamecube so I could play more Spyro's, but thankfully my now best friend convinced me to save & get a Wii instead).
I don't think Spyro was my first game though...OH MAH GOODNESS! I just remembered! Wow...it was Crash 2, the summer before we got a PS1...& still think it's the best in the Crash series. Man, I musta been about 5...lol good times.

It's dangerous to go alone...

sonic_brawler95

Crash Bandicoot, and I loved every minute of it.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Tasuki

The First PSone game I played was Tekken 2.  They had it on display at a Blockbuster that I would go to and rent games.  I didnt know what the game was till a few years later all I knew was it was a fighting game where one of the fighters was a leopard, which was King but I didnt know that. 

The first game I really got into was Twisted Metal still love that game to this day.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

SpentAllMyTokens

Sonic 3

Oh wait, no, I just couldn't save up for a Genesis until after the PS1 came out.

My next door neighbor got one eventually.  I remember playing Spyro and Parappa the Rappa.  Spyro was probably first.

I may have to see if I can download Spyro on my BF's PS3 sometime.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Peznaze

I think it was Jumping Flash... At least, that's one of my earlier PSOne memories... I remember after Battle Area Toshinden looking forward to Tobal No. 1, too...

Peznaze

The_Fox

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain.  I loved that game.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

anthonyDotNet

Battle Arena Toshindin!  Not only do I still love that game, I still own my original copy of it in the original big ps1 cases.  Tekken was good too, but Toshindin had fireballs, swords, and killer near death moves.  Also loved some of those sayings they'd use through out it.

anthonyDotNet

DavynD

Mine was either Spyro the Dragon or Crash Team Racing, I'm not entirely sure which.

Crash Team Racing absolutely blew my mind when I first played it. Up until then, I just couldn't get into racing games. The whole realistic racing thing never really appealed to me, and I hadn't played a single Mario Kart game at that point. I still remember playing battle mode with my older brother and losing terribly every time. Great game...

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

metal_basher

Destruction Derby, what a classic. Still play it sometimes on the PS3

...[ PSN: metal_basher ]..

lipnox

Crash Banicoot for PS1 I played it at costco and since I had already played Super Mario 64 I didnt think to highly of crash and his much simplier gameplay, and until the ps3 I didnt give playstation platformers a try.

I currently own Sly cooper collection and love it to death though.

Same as always. All bark, and no bite!

ItsFuzzyPickles

I've only had brief experiences with the PlayStation, but in the Summer of 2002, I did play it and I think it's was that Seseme Streets educational game.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

PSN: Limelight788 | Twitter:

turtlelink

Spyro. Ironically, at the same time my cousin was playing Crash and I didn't even know till recently.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.