Forums

Topic: Price drop for PS Vita and 2014

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Enobmah_Shards

I feel like after the price drop for the vita that just happened at gamescom, I still did not see any improvements with the sales of it. Do you honestly think that Sony will pull through for the Vita in 2014? It feels kinda shallow for me at this point.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Animeboy413

Sorry, PS Vita has currently received a price drop and won't get a new one anytime soon..

Animeboy413

Animeboy413

Unless, Sony intends to lose more money on every Vita device sold..

Animeboy413

get2sammyb
Enobmah_Shards

I feel like after the price drop for the vita that just happened at gamescom, I still did not see any improvements with the sales of it. Do you honestly think that Sony will pull through for the Vita in 2014? It feels kinda shallow for me at this point.

On the flipside, though, there's a ton of excitement surrounding PS Vita TV at the moment. I don't see Sony dropping the Vita anytime soon - I don't think it's ever going to set the charts alight, though. I'm really happy with mine at the moment, so it's probably best to just let Sony worry about the sales and focus on enjoying the machine.

Enobmah_Shards
get2sammyb
Enobmah_Shards

On the flipside, though, there's a ton of excitement surrounding PS Vita TV at the moment. I don't see Sony dropping the Vita anytime soon - I don't think it's ever going to set the charts alight, though. I'm really happy with mine at the moment, so it's probably best to just let Sony worry about the sales and focus on enjoying the machine.

Your right Sammy, but what about the sites and other forums bashing the PS Vita and saying that it will never surpass the 3DS. Also saying stuff like when Pokemon X and Y release on October 12th it will be the funeral for the ps vita. That I am a little worried about...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Ginkgo

It is too early to see the real impact of the GamesCom price drop. In most regions it only came into effect in early Sept, and Killzone Mercenary wasn't released in the US until 10th Sept. Also the new Vita isn't out yet.

There should be some improvement in the final Sept number, but Monster Hunter will impact that a little. I would wait until end of Oct before calling it a failure. Its the US where the pickup is needed most.

There won't be another price drop.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

Enobmah_Shards

Sorry for the confusion on my title. I meant to say was the price drop did not impact the sales of the ps vita and if it will get any better in 2014. But I will hold out until oct!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.