Forums

Topic: PS Vita TV

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Epic

I'm really excited for the new PS Vita TV.
Its extremely cheap so I don't need to think it twice to dive in and with PS+ the value skyrocckets immediatly.

This is the list of games that are going to be patched for them to work properly at launch:
Akiba's Trip 2
Amnesia V Edition
Atelier Meruru Plus
Atelier Totori Plus
Bittersmile
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Conception II
Crawling Up! Nyrauko-san Hard to Describe Game-like Thing
Cure Mate Club
Danganronpa 1 & 2 Reload
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Demongaze Fate/stay Night [Realta Nua]
Dragon's Crown
Dream C Club Zero Portable
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
F1 2011
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
God Eater 2
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Gundam Breaker
Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom Vita Edition
Hotchkiss
Hypedimension Idol Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Infinite Stratos 2: Ignition Hearts
Kagura: Darkside Princess
Kajiri Kamui Kagura: Akebono no Hikari
Koshoku Meikyuu Rondo: La Role de Fortune
Little Busters! Converted Edition
Lord of Apocalypse
Luminous Electronic Symphony
Malicious Rebirth
Memories Off 6 Complete
Memories Off: Memory of the Pinky Swear Promise
Mind 0
Moe Moe Taisen: Gendaiban ++
Motorstorm RC
Muramasa Rebirth
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Nobunaga's Ambition: Tendou with Power Up Kit
Persona 4: Golden
Phantom Breaker: Battle Ground
Poisonous Butterfly: Floral Chains
PowerPros Baseball 2013
PowerPros Stadium
Present for You
Princess Strike!
Pro Baseball Spirits 2013
Puzzle by Nikoli V series
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
Ratchet & Clank Q Force
Rayman Origins
Rewrite
Robotics;Notes
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 War Version
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 with Power Up Kit
Rozen Maiden: Wechseln Sie Welt ab
Rui wa Tomo o Yobu
Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends HD Version
Samurai Warriors 2: Empires HD Version
Sangokuhime 2
Sengokuhime 3
Sengokuhime 4
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
Silver Star Shogi
Slotter Mania V: High School of the Dead
Slotter Mania V: Zettai Shogeki II
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
Soul Sacrifice
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Special Report Division
Spelunker Collection
Steins;Gate
Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling
Steins;Gate: Linear Bounded Phenogram
Tenshi Tsuki no Shojo
The Fruit of Grisaia
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Zero Evolution
The Little Battlers W
The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Three Countries Love Record
Time Travelers
Toro Friend Network
Totte E Mahjong
Toukiden
Tsukihime –kou-
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
When Vikings Attack
White Album 2: The Other Side of Happiness
Winning Post 7 2013
XBlaze Code: Embryo
Yahari Game Demo Ore no Seishun Love-Kome Hamachi Gatteiru.
Ys: Memories of Celceta

With all these games I know I can't be the only one excited

PSN: Epic-ZX

Sanquine

Dude, Ps vita TV is amazing. Best thing since sliced bread. How cool is to have a playstation vita TV take it to a friend who does not have a PS4 but has a good connection and BAM ! Playing PS4 games on his TV!

People who does not want to shell out 200 dollars or more for a vita will buy this. #3 People who hate handheld gaming can finally play games they missed. Persona 4 golden or soul sacrifice:D

Baby im buying this > 3 of them.
#1 PS4 Living room
#2 Bedroom
3# For on the go to friends

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

FullbringIchigo

Honestly i'm happy with my Vita so i think i will pass on this if it ever got released over here

also why couldn't they just release a cable for you to connect your Vita to the TV like with the PSP, to me releasing the Vita TV is like they are giving up with the original vita

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Sanquine
FullbringIchigo

Honestly i'm happy with my Vita so i think i will pass on this if it ever got released over here

also why couldn't they just release a cable for you to connect your Vita to the TV like with the PSP, to me releasing the Vita TV is like they are giving up with the original vita

Giving up? This way the vita can attract many games dude. Be glad we get some awesome games if the installbase grows.

PSNid= Sanquine90

Epic
Sanquine
FullbringIchigo

Giving up? This way the vita can attract many games dude. Be glad we get some awesome games if the installbase grows.

The installbase grows and also gets divided by all this.
Games like Tearaway,  that uses the touchpad and touchscreen may not be available for the Vita TV.

I just hope that game Borderlands 2 Vita is able to play via LAN with PS3 owners.
So I can with more than 2 friends in the same place.

Edited on by Epic

Sanquine
Epic
Sanquine
FullbringIchigo

The installbase grows and also gets divided by all this.
Games like Tearaway,  that uses the touchpad and touchscreen may not be available for the Vita TV.

I just hope that game Borderlands 2 Vita is able to play via LAN with PS3 owners.
So I can with more than 2 friends in the same place.

It grows indeed but i think the ps4 touchpad comes in handyu

PSNid= Sanquine90

KALofKRYPTON

A direct cable link as well as this would be good

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Jaz007

No Uncharted or Gravity Rush equal fail on patching games to work with it.

Jaz007

rastamadeus

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PS Vita TV...Sony are running the risk of their products becoming confusing to the non gamers. They can't understand the simple difference between a Wii and a Wii U so how will they cope with all those PlayStation's. I fear this could be a massive balls up...

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Sanquine
rastamadeus

PS3, PS4, PS Vita, PS Vita TV...Sony are running the risk of their products becoming confusing to the non gamers. They can't understand the simple difference between a Wii and a Wii U so how will they cope with all those PlayStation's. I fear this could be a massive balls up...

I think you could worry more about the wii U ^^ The wii U console is almost the same as the wii in appearance. The playstation platforms look diffirent
Playstation vita tv is going to sell gangbusters:)

PSNid= Sanquine90

Epic

Interesting enough it seems that it has the same UI as the Vita.
I was hoping for a new XMB :/

Squiggle55

So all of those games are going to be patched to work with Vita TV. That also means all of those games will now have a touchscreen free option on my Vita, right?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Epic
Squiggle55

So all of those games are going to be patched to work with Vita TV. That also means all of those games will now have a touchscreen free option on my Vita, right?

They may work without them but it may also require in some ocasions to use a pointer that activates by pressing L3 or R3

Gamer83
FullbringIchigo

I actually look at this as more of a last-ditch effort to save the Vita and I hope it pays off. The price is great and there's a massive library of high quality games available right from the get go. It's a great value because not only can the 'casuals' get iphone/android games that get looked down on, but they also get the good phone type games as well as indie games not possible on lesser platforms and some great retail games for $40 that are better than some $60 PS3/360/Wii U games. If this doesn't work for the Vita, nothing will. A lot will come down to Sony's advertising.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Vincent294

I might get a Playstation system if this comes out. I've been interested in them, but sadly Gravity Rush looks a little bit uncertain to come to this. MGS also isn't on the list, but I have Snake Eater on my 3DS so it's no big deal. I wonder how much game streaming will cost. Sony should port more PS3 games to the Vita because of this too. That could really make me want one of these.

Vincent294

jmburks

I think having a cable to hook your vita into the tv would be awesome. then you could continue to play all the games available on the vita on the big screen. I Definitely wish they would do that. I think the Vita TV will sell well though. At least i hope it does so it can drum up support for the vita and get us some more games!

Own: PS4 and PS Vita
PSN- XTheMinisterX
Currently playing-
Call of duty Ghosts....PS4
OlliOlli and Rainbow Moon...PS Vita

PSN: XTheMinisterX

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.