Forums

Topic: Is "Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker" worth getting on the Vita ?.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

brendon987

Is "Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker" worth getting on the Vita ?. I finish playing MGS2,3 on Vita and love both off those games. But does "Peace Walker" stack up ?

I am not planning to go online and do any co-op playing. Is playing solo fun ? I hear that this game was more design for muli players.

Thanks

brendon987

RobbEJay

I have the PS3 collection but haven't gotten around to playing it yet (excluding the demo and watching my friend play) but I've heard good things about it. For what its worth it was actually one of the reasons I got the collection.

The game is a bit more mission based to better suit handhelds but its got a lot of content, a good 80hrs or so I've heard. The Vita is probably the better of the two handhelds for it since you can map the camera to the other stick, my only complain about Peace Walker on PSP was they tried to cram typical MGS controls in it.

RobbEJay

NathanUC

It's a really solid game imo. Personally, if you have a PS3 I recommend playing the HD version instead (better graphics, better controls, trophies, etc).

It is designed for MP but the single player is still really good and still true to the Metal Gear Solid franchise. It's a bit more 'action' but still rewards players who use stealth.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

brendon987

Thanks for the info. I will pick it up on Vita.

brendon987

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.