Forums

Topic: Sonic on PS Vita

Posts 1 to 20 of 42

SammyOfMobius

Why aren't there any Sonic games on PS Vita? I am a die hard Sonic fan, so don't make fun of me or the Sonic franchise please, Sonic fans only. Doesn't anyone else want Sonic on Sony's newest HD handheld? (I don't count Sonic Racing Transformed because it is a spin off and not an actual Sonic game.)
Game suggestions for Sonic on Vita:
Sonic Generations (Console version port, not 3DS port please!)
OR
Sonic 4 series (Episode I & Episode II)
OR
Sonic Genesis games (Sonic 1,2,3&K) and/or Sonic CD
OR
Sonic Adventure ports (Adventure & Adventure 2)
OR, and most preferably...
A PS Vita exclusive Sonic game made from scratch, the next portable Sonic game!
Does any one else agree with me? Tell me any suggestions you have in the comments below! And... HAPPY GAMING!
UPDATE: I have another game suggestion! Recently they announced a game called Sonic Jump for mobile devices... maybe they could release it on Playstation MObile on the PS Vita's Playstation Network! What do you guys think?

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

kcchiefsfan81

I don't see any reason why all of these suggestions can't be on the Vita with cross play. That would be awesome!

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

PSN: kcchiefsfan81

SammyOfMobius

Yeah! Or better yet maybe it could be on the PS Vita without the need for a PS3! But yeah that would be cool as well! Hey do you have any ideas for a Sonic game on PS Vita? I was thinking of sending some ideas to SEGA...

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

NathanUC

I was a tiny bit surprised Sonic Adventure 2 and Nights weren't released for Vita since the new SEGA All-Stars Racing and Jet Set Radio were planned for Vita release.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

SammyOfMobius

Yeah, me too... oh well. Maybe another day, right?

Pichuka97

Im still waiting for a more meaty Sonic game on 3DS. I am still playing Generations on 3DS though. They should make a new Adventure game for 3DS. As for Vita, I think they will make a Rivals 3 though I would also love to see that come to 3DS.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

PSN: Pichuka97

SammyOfMobius

Maybe... I was never a fan of the Rivals series, though. Maybe just a new Sonic adventure, with just the classic trio... Sonic, Tails, and Knucklehead! (And Amy, too. What? Is it wrong for a guy to want Amy to be playable?)

Sanquine

Rather have shenmue on the vita:D

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Realportugeezer

I'd be adding Sonic Heroes to the wishlist as well just for the nostagia

Realportugeezer

SammyOfMobius

I just want a good Sonic platformer on my Vita. Sonic Heroes would be awesome, but I would like something new.

Knux

Just as long as it's actually something amazing and new. I don't want another Rivals game either (unless it has online multiplayer).

Knux

SammyOfMobius

Well, Sonic games were probably condidered "bad" about 3 years ago but ever since Sonic 4 and Sonic Generations came out, he's had nothing but good games. By the way, her name is Samus, not Metroid, and it's a girl, not a boy. Not trying to be mean, I'm only putting it out there, fellow gamer.

WispMetas

Well, i love sonic tooooo *.*
But since i dont have a vita, i wouldnt like an exclusive >=(
But something like sonic generations, but without the classic sonic, with full new lvls. But im afraid it would become repetitive with only the modern sonic gameplay, but it would be fun since i preffer the modern to classic lvls on generations.
If not this, they should change the game mode, not making speedrun lvls, and changing back to sonic adventure style ^^

3ds friend code - 4339 - 2952 - 2000T

hYdeks

I would love to see all those Sonic games on there, but the vita hasn't been out too long so we'll probably have to wait a bit for a REAL Sonic game

But till then, Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 for psp on the psn network is the only choice you have for sonic games, and Sega Genesis Collection for PSP on psn is great cause it comes with Sonic 1 & 2.

hYdeks

SammyOfMobius

New Sonic games were announced for 2013. Get ready.

SammyOfMobius

A new rumored Sonic game is supposedly to be multiplatform, and as you might have guessed, one of those platforms will be the PS Vita. This is only a rumor for now but we'll find out if it's fake in Februrary, possibly on Groundhog Day! The wait may be over...

KALofKRYPTON
MultiMariosonic

A new rumored Sonic game is supposedly to be multiplatform, and as you might have guessed, one of those platforms will be the PS Vita. This is only a rumor for now but we'll find out if it's fake in Februrary, possibly on Groundhog Day! The wait may be over...

I'd lay money down now that it won't be as good as Generations.

Shame, but Generations is unique for me in that it's really very good, even in the 3D sections. Which I can't say for any Sonic game I've played after Sonic CD. I have a soft spot for Sonic Heroes, but that hardly counts!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

NathanUC
KALofKRYPTON
MultiMariosonic

I'd lay money down now that it won't be as good as Generations.

Shame, but Generations is unique for me in that it's really very good, even in the 3D sections. Which I can't say for any Sonic game I've played after Sonic CD. I have a soft spot for Sonic Heroes, but that hardly counts!

What did you think of Sonic Colors? I liked that one a lot personally.

If Sega really is making a new Sonic game for Vita, I hope it's Sonic Adventure 3 and 'open world' 3D (similar to SA2 levels). As much as I loved Generations, I noticed that I enjoyed the 3D levels far far far more than 2D.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.