Forums

Topic: Your next Vita game

Posts 1 to 20 of 57

James

What's the next game you're going to buy for Vita? Something that's already out, or are you waiting for a new release like Mortal Kombat or Resistance: Burning Skies?

James

Mandoble

Little King's Story 2, as soon as released in the West as well as Resistance.

While my immediate next games for Vita are, in fact, PSP ones through PSN. Had a PSP for two years and it is now that I'm discovering how many jewels this console has and how few of them are available today in physical media. Having almost 300 titles via PSN is really wonderful.

Mandoble

Gamer83

Mortal Kombat and hopefully that same month I'll be able to get either Little Big Planet or Resistance: Burning Skies as well.

Gamer83

Blaze

Mortal Kombat depending on reviews, otherwise It'll be Resistance Burning Skies. I already have eight Vita games though, so yeah, for the time being I don't thing I need anymore! xD

Edited on by Blaze

Supereor

Definitely LittleBIGPlanet on PlayStation VITA.  After that, I'll maybe get a new game in a few years.

This signature is an awful waste of time

Magi

Just a few off the top of my head:
Resistance
Gravity Rush
Unit 13
Little Kings Story 2
Ruin (or whatever it's called now)
A bunch of PSN PSP titles.

Magi

Corbs

Disgaea 3 on April 10th. Got the review code already in hand. Can't wait to take this bad boy for a spin.

Plain old gamer :)

Ron_DelVillano

I'm waiting for an update that'll let us play PSone games on the Vita.

Then I'm going to dig into some classic Harvest Moon.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

PSN: derBesen | Twitter:

kivi95

Think it might be uncharted:Golden Abyss. Hopefully the game will be cheaper soon.

kivi95

naruball

I'm anxiously waiting for Sumioni to be released in Europe (or at least get an official release date).
I'll definitely also buy Reality Fighters, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Mortal Combat when I see some decent price drops.

naruball

DavynD

When I get my Vita (hopefully soon), I'll be picking up Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Rayman Origins, and a PSN card to get Super Stardust Delta and Mutant Blobs Attack.

Then someday when my wallet refills I'll grab Resistance: Burning Skies and maybe Daxter from the PSN.

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

DavynD

Got, played, and beat Mutant Blobs Attack. Loved it.

Zen Pinball 2 is next on my radar.

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

BudrSbastig

Just pre ordered gravity rush and burning skies.

BudrSbastig

Squiggle55

I will definitely buy Littlebigplanet. I might buy Ruin. I'm trying most things from Gamefly. Hopefully they announce a Ratchet & Clank soon. What I really want are some multiplayer PSN games along the lines of Fat Princess and Might & Magic.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Jamouse

Hoping to get Disgea 3 soon

Jamouse

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.