Forums

Topic: Did Resistance 3 patch fix the slow ADS (aim down sight)?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

autogolazzo

It seems that even though patch 1.04 was released, people still complain about the controls for the move.

Still not fixed?

autogolazzo

Ichabod

Well, fixed is not quite the right way to put it. They assumed the same ADS style that Killzone 3 did, by creating a zoom in style of crosshairs, instead of actually utilizing the iron sights of the weapon. Personally, I don't like it as much. It still feels too unwieldy, too much like firing from the hip.

The thing I don't get is why they are having so much trouble incorporating a proper ADS. The Wii has done it time and time again with CoD. I know that the Wii and the Move utilize two different technologies, but with this type of task I don't see why it's become so difficult to accomplish.

Ichabod

autogolazzo

@Ichabod Thanks for the info. People seem fairly happy with Killzone's controls in general. Is the Resistance implementation of the ADS worse than Killzone's?

autogolazzo

autogolazzo

@Ichabod Thanks for the info. People seem fairly happy with Killzone's controls in general. Is the Resistance implementation of the ADS worse than Killzone's?

autogolazzo

NathanUC

Not sure what was fixed with move controls exactly, but the mentioned it in their recent patch notes:
"Move
* Improved the Move's aim mechanic"

source: http://www.insomniacgames.com/update-on … changelog/

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

NathanUC

Not sure what was fixed with move controls exactly, but the mentioned it in their recent patch notes:
"Move
* Improved the Move's aim mechanic"

source: http://www.insomniacgames.com/update-on … changelog/

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.