Forums

Topic: Help!

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

TXP

Just purchased a vita along with the '10 game mega pack'. I have redeemed the code but only 9 of the games appear on my download list (and the one that doesnt is Littlebigplanet!). What should i do/who should i conntact about this?

Im thinking it may have something to do with the recent Marvel edition of LBP as i dont think the original LBP vita is even on the store now..

PSN id: TXP184

TXP

Ah ok thanks!
Ive contacted playstation support so hopefully they can sort it, so annoying as that was the game i most wanted from the mega pack!

TXP

This is so frustrating! The playstation support person didnt actually seem aware of what the vita mega packs are and suggested that maybe i actually wasnt eligible for LBP seeing as it wasnt in my download list....

3dcaleb

hi all, i hope someone can help me here. ive had my vita for a while and had no problems until today. i tried to open my you tube app, and it locked up. i pressed the power button to try and fix it but now its still locked up, but the screen is black and the PS button is blue and its not doing anything. i tried holding the power button down for a while and nothing is working for me. anybody have any clue or idea how to fix this or get it to turn off??? somebody, anybody, HELP ME!!??!!??!!??

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

PSN: GHOLA36

3dcaleb

Tasuki wrote:

Maybe try taking out the battery?

ive never opened up my vita before. is it easy to do?

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Tasuki

I don't know I have never owned a Vita. Though I have other electronic devices lock up in similar ways to what your Vita did and I solved it by taking the battery out and putting it back in.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

3dcaleb

im about to open it up. but i looked online and it says it will void my warranty if i open it up. anybody know if there is a way to do a hard reset or anything like that before i open it and void my warranty???

3dcaleb

yes!!!!! i looked around online and i figured out how to reset it. (without voiding my warranty) so just for anybody else who might run into this problem, the way to fix it is: first try holding down the power button for 30 seconds. and if that doesnt work, hold down the power button, PS button, and right trigger until it resets. WOO-HOO!!!!!

SteveButler2210

3dcaleb wrote:

yes!!!!! i looked around online and i figured out how to reset it. (without voiding my warranty) so just for anybody else who might run into this problem, the way to fix it is: first try holding down the power button for 30 seconds. and if that doesnt work, hold down the power button, PS button, and right trigger until it resets. WOO-HOO!!!!!

Failing that, if you're very low on battery, just letting it run out and then turning it back on again has worked a treat for me before.

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

TXP

Just began a digital copy of walking dead season 2 and used the save import feature from a digital copy of the first season, can i now delete the first season from the memory card and retain the imported save throughout my playthrough of the second season? I'm guessing the answer is yes but just wanted to check!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.