Forums

Topic: Gaming sites that post articles related to the downfall of vita...

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Enobmah_Shards

I Don't believe it will get any better next year... There is an article that says they are focusing their efforts on the PS4 and nothing else for the PlayStation division. I'm not sure they will support the Vita when they are focused on PS4 and PS3.

All I see on a lot of gaming boards and other forums related to this seems to be negative things about the vita and spreading doom and gloom that it never really deserves. The article I mention gives other people in these boards or forums a right to bash/talk bad about it. I am sick of it and it becomes depressing for me and other Vita owners that had hopes for this platform...

I do not know when it will ever end and it feels like I wanna die, really...

/End of rant...

Edit: I am trying to contain myself in situations like this but it becomes increasingly difficult to bear the mishaps the vita has gone through....

Edited on by Tasuki

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Tasuki

This sort of thing belongs in a personal blog, I am afraid.  I can understand that you are upset at the support or lack there of that Sony gives the Vita but lately your rants seem more like they should be in a person blog more so then here.

While its good therapy to write stuff down and such, I am afraid this isn't the place for it.  There are tons of blog sites out there and heck you can even use Youtube to do video blogs. 

Honestly Sony is going to do what they are going to do about the Vita and honestly you just have to not let it get you down.  There are alot of great games out there for it just enjoy what you have and don't worry about what you don't have as I have said many times before.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.