Forums

Topic: Push Square Survey

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Tasuki

Hello Fellow Pushsquarers,

Just to let you know the staff at Pushsquare has put out a survey recently which can be found here

https://www.pushsquare.com/survey

It's just a quick three minute survey to help the staff figure out what you all like, don't like and want to see improved here on Push Square.

Please if you can take the time to help Sammy and the others make this site even better in the coming months and year.

Tasuki

Push Square Moderator

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

eaglebob345

I'm not sure questions 5 and 6 about amiibo need to be there for the Push Square survey. Other than that, the survey looks good. I hope to see more talking points in the future.

eaglebob345

Weskerb

These questions look like you are profiling your users for marketing purposes.

Weskerb

get2sammyb
eaglebob345

I'm not sure questions 5 and 6 about amiibo need to be there for the Push Square survey. Other than that, the survey looks good. I hope to see more talking points in the future.

The survey is being run network wide, so that's why it's stayed in there. Don't worry, I did point this out to head honcho Ant Dickens.

Wesker

These questions look like you are profiling your users for marketing purposes.

Well, we need feedback to make the site better, and we also need data so that we can - eventually - hopefully provide adverts that are relevent to our readers, rather than rubbish that's just going to annoy everyone. The way you put it makes it sound really nefarious, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Thanks everyone for filling this in by the way - it does help massively!

Gamer83

Took the survey. Not sure too much improvement is needed but if it isn't too much of a strain more videos (maybe video reviews to supplement the written one) would be cool.

Gamer83

Splat

Done!

I also would love more videos...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

sinalefa

I already filled out the survey three times, one for each site.

But when I went to Pure Xbox via my cell phone, it asked me to complete the survey, even if I had already done it on my PC.

Regarding the Amiibo question, it is an interesting way of seeing if they are worth it for non Nintendo centric fans.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

Victor_Meldrew

Just a note on the adverts, if I buy something then it immediately gets advertised back to me here, pretty hilarious, like now and then I'll watch a few trailers on ign and I'll constantly have the advert interruptions trying to sell me games I already own or already pre ordered.

Victor_Meldrew

Tasuki

Just a quick reminder if you haven't done so yet and a thank you if you did.

Remember this is to help us make a better experience for you here at Push Square. 

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.