Forums

Topic: Shawn Layden: No more AAA games on vita?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Enobmah_Shards

What kind of CEO president is he? He's just killing all hope for us Vita owners! Thoughts and critisisms, anyone?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

NathanUC

In all honesty, it might be time for a Vita 2 in the next year or so. Mobile technology moves so fast... creating a higher spec Vita that can allow for easier PS3/4 -> Vita 'ports' could be a smart move. Not to mention a better Wifi chip to support a better Remote Play experience.

I'm still happy with my Vita/Vita TV, but it's age is showing. Considering it was heavily marketed as a device capable of "console quality gaming", it could use a refresh now that it's falling behind graphically.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Sanquine
NathanUC

In all honesty, it might be time for a Vita 2 in the next year or so. Mobile technology moves so fast... creating a higher spec Vita that can allow for easier PS3/4 -> Vita 'ports' could be a smart move. Not to mention a better Wifi chip to support a better Remote Play experience.

I'm still happy with my Vita/Vita TV, but it's age is showing. Considering it was heavily marketed as a device capable of "console quality gaming", it could use a refresh now that it's falling behind graphically.

Vita 2? I loved my vita but there won't be a second vita... No third Sony Handheld

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Jazzer94
Sanquine
NathanUC

Vita 2? I loved my vita but there won't be a second vita... No third Sony Handheld

Can't see Sony making another handheld either tbh, which is a shame as they do a mighty fine job from a hardware point of view better than Nintendo pity the software doesn't stake up..

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Punished_Boss_84

Vita 2 or whatever should never happen. Never. It's sad (not really) but yes Nintendo is the only one who can thrive in this market.

Yawn Shawn of E3 fame is just repeating what we already know.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

DualWielding

I'm not 100% sure Sony would not release another handheld..... its clear by now that the Japanese market only cares about handhelds and Sony may want to keep a foot in that market

PSN: Fertheseeker

Enobmah_Shards

Now something on the internet is brewing about Sony Bend making a AAA game for the vita but never said if it was for a uncharted GA sequel. This one seems pretty vague to me as it was a job listing in 2012. I sure do hope I am wrong about this rumor... :/

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

rastamadeus
Enobmah_Shards

What kind of CEO president is he? He's just killing all hope for us Vita owners! Thoughts and critisisms, anyone?

He's just finally telling us the truth is all, rather than the lies the company have told for far, far too long.

NathanUC

In all honesty, it might be time for a Vita 2 in the next year or so.

Whatever medication you're on I'd stop taking it. More chance of Naugthy Dog making the new Zelda game after leaving Sony than there is a Vita 2 or *any* other Sony handheld console ever being made. They've ballsed up twice, haven't learned any lessons and been annihilated by not just Nintendo but mobiles phones/tablets. Neither Vita or PSP are bad by any means but Sony just have no idea how to make or market a handheld. "PS3 games on the go!" was never what was needed, it was handheld/portable games made for the Vita. Best example, hell only example, is Tearaway. It's the only Sony-made game that is suited to the machine. Even Gravity Rush (much as I like it) wouldn't feel out of place on PS3 rather than Vita. They just don't understand handheld consoles and it's time to give it up.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards

I gave Shuhei a piece of my mind about this on twitter for Shawn Layden's excuses for not supporting his devices on the line!!! Sony really is pissing me off! >

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.