Forums

Topic: Serious Question: What does Sony have planned for Vita on Dec 6th?

Posts 1 to 20 of 46

Enobmah_Shards

We know Sid Shuman said the PS Vita will be there in full force in the blog comments so what is Sony planning this time for the Vita before the end of this year?

I hope that it is just NOT Indies they keep shoving down our throats regarding this platform...

Edit: This is towards that PlayStation Experience that most people know about if not everybody.

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Knux

Indies, indies, and even MORE indies.

Knux

Enobmah_Shards

What about third party games? Because Sony has the Third  party productions team to work on more third party  games for the vita. Is Indies your realistic expectation of this event?

Notice that Sid said the Vita in "full force!" What does that tell you? :/

Edit: Or maybe I should ask the person in charge of Twitter for Third party games on Vita myself and see if we will get games other than Indies during December time?...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Enobmah_Shards

I already tweeted Gio Corsi, head of Third Party productions team...

Also tweeted Shuhei Yoshida about this too!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Enobmah_Shards

Tweeting has never been much fun! XD

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

rastamadeus

Whichever exec is hosting will pull out a Vita from his/her pocket, throw it on the floor and laugh as stage-hands run on and put a gravestone by the smashed machine. I'm not even joking. There's sadly more chance of that happening than us seeing anything significant on Vita. Or someone will walk on stage playing a Vita then be kicked in the nuts by Shuhei Yoshida.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
rastamadeus

Whichever exec is hosting will pull out a Vita from his/her pocket, throw it on the floor and laugh as stage-hands run on and put a gravestone by the smashed machine. I'm not even joking. There's sadly more chance of that happening than us seeing anything significant on Vita. Or someone will walk on stage playing a Vita then be kicked in the nuts by Shuhei Yoshida.

What makes you think that will happen at PlayStation Experience? What if it changes? :/

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Enobmah_Shards

I don't get why people have pessimistic views on the Vita when Sid already hinted what we can expect for vita...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Heavyman99

Probably because we spent two major press conferences yelling at the screen for Vita announcements, and we got VIOLENTLY blown off, when games were usually announced as cross-buy with PS4. The best we had was the PS TV announcement, and that turned out well for all involved.

Heavyman99

Enobmah_Shards
Heavyman99

Probably because we spent two major press conferences yelling at the screen for Vita announcements, and we got VIOLENTLY blown off, when games were usually announced as cross-buy with PS4. The best we had was the PS TV announcement, and that turned out well for all involved.

I Don't know why when I tweeted Shuhei Yoshida, he doesn't give me the correct answer if we will be getting big Third party games for the vita in the near future. I really Don't know if that means he can't reveal it yet unless it is pointing to this event?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Heavyman99
Enobmah_Shards
Heavyman99

I Don't know why when I tweeted Shuhei Yoshida, he doesn't give me the correct answer if we will be getting big Third party games for the vita in the near future. I really Don't know if that means he can't reveal it yet unless it is pointing to this event?

There's still a good number of games that can be imported (Phantasy Star Online 2), many possible ports (KH HD, FF XII IZE HD, Okami, ect.), the rest of the PS1/PSP library, the thrice-damned memory card prices, and more that can be pulled out on stage.

Heavyman99

DualWielding

I really think for the Vita it'll be all indies, I know he said 'full force' but making a big deal about indie games seems to be Sony thing as of late...... I guess an Oreshika localization announcement may not be out of the realm of the possible, maybe an announcement about a software update that will add some additional titles to the Vita TV compatibility list (i.e. Uncharted)... third party..... I would like Sony to give a shout to their third party Japanese exclusives, but that's unlikely, Sony would shove every multiplatform indie down our throats before acknowledging that something like neptunia rebirth 2 is coming exclusivelly to Vita... so yah I think that for Vita on December 6... indies await!

A memory card price drop would be the best x-mas gift but also doubt its gonna happen

Edited on by DualWielding

PSN: Fertheseeker

Victor_Meldrew

Probably another lame bundle, perhaps a Minecraft special edition.

Victor_Meldrew

Enobmah_Shards
DualWielding

I really think for the Vita it'll be all indies, I know he said 'full force' but making a big deal about indie games seems to be Sony thing as of late...... I guess an Oreshika localization announcement may not be out of the realm of the possible, maybe an announcement about a software update that will add some additional titles to the Vita TV compatibility list (i.e. Uncharted)... third party..... I would like Sony to give a shout to their third party Japanese exclusives, but that's unlikely, Sony would shove every multiplatform indie down our throats before acknowledging that something like neptunia rebirth 2 is coming exclusivelly to Vita... so yah I think that for Vita on December 6... indies await!

A memory card price drop would be the best x-mas gift but also doubt its gonna happen

Did you read the blog comments on user comment 16? He says that he's disappointed that the vita gets no love and it will be only Indies. Sid responded that vita will be there and in a prominent way, fear not! So that means we could see a big game for vita other than Indies...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

rastamadeus
Enobmah_Shards
rastamadeus

What makes you think that will happen at PlayStation Experience? What if it changes? :/

Rule one, companies never tell the truth. Sony people aren't going to respond to you saying "Vita is f**ked" are they? Sid is a suit who's job is to keep you, a clearly loyal Vita owner who loves the handheld, on side. By lying.

Could we finally get PSO2? Maybe some other great Japanese-only titles (PS Nova, Grisai no Meikyuu: Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia, Dramatical Murder Re: Code, Bullet Girl)? Even some first party games (if Sony still have Vita tool kits)? Personally I want IA/VT Colourful but there's no chance of any of them. Sony don't give a damn about us and the few of us who've stuck with the Vita are now being shafted even harder. Also, just look at how Sony like to brush things under the carpet and pretend they don't exist such as there still (two days before release) being no announcement officially at what PS+ has for Europe because they know, rightly or wrongly, a storm of abuse will come there way. They removed the video on the American site because of the amount of dislikes. The people spoke and Sony didn't like it. "For the players."

Stop hoping the Vita will be turned around as it won't. Just enjoy the machine. That way when one or two great games arrive it feels better as you're expecting nothing. Any football supporter can tell you that's how you deal with the sport (only way Evertonian's can get out of bed in the morning) and it works with Vita too.

Edited on by rastamadeus

Enobmah_Shards
rastamadeus
Enobmah_Shards
rastamadeus

Rule one, companies never tell the truth. Sony people aren't going to respond to you saying "Vita is f**ked" are they? Sid is a suit who's job is to keep you, a clearly loyal Vita owner who loves the handheld, on side. By lying.

Could we finally get PSO2? Maybe some other great Japanese-only titles (PS Nova, Grisai no Meikyuu: Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia, Dramatical Murder Re: Code, Bullet Girl)? Even some first party games (if Sony still have Vita tool kits)? Personally I want IA/VT Colourful but there's no chance of any of them. Sony don't give a damn about us and the few of us who've stuck with the Vita are now being shafted even harder. Also, just look at how Sony like to brush things under the carpet and pretend they don't exist such as there still (two days before release) being no announcement officially at what PS+ has for Europe because they know, rightly or wrongly, a storm of abuse will come there way. They removed the video on the American site because of the amount of dislikes. The people spoke and Sony didn't like it. "For the players."

Stop hoping the Vita will be turned around as it won't. Just enjoy the machine. That way when one or two great games arrive it feels better as you're expecting nothing. Any football supporter can tell you that's how you deal with the sport (only way Evertonian's can get out of bed in the morning) and it works with Vita too.

It's already too late, I''ve tweeted Shuhei multiple times about the future games on the vita... The reason why I am doing that is so I can silence the naysayers that say the vita is "garbage" or find a way to complain if you know what I mean?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

rastamadeus
Enobmah_Shards

It's already too late, I''ve tweeted Shuhei multiple times about the future games on the vita... The reason why I am doing that is so I can silence the naysayers that say the vita is "garbage" or find a way to complain if you know what I mean?

May as well put your hands in the ocean and try to stop the water flowing. People say everything they don't like is garbage, way of life. The complaints won't ever stop either and a couple of third party games or non-indies won't change it. The Vita is on life support and by this time next year it will be dead. Enjoy your time with it while you can.

Enobmah_Shards
rastamadeus
Enobmah_Shards

May as well put your hands in the ocean and try to stop the water flowing. People say everything they don't like is garbage, way of life. The complaints won't ever stop either and a couple of third party games or non-indies won't change it. The Vita is on life support and by this time next year it will be dead. Enjoy your time with it while you can.

We will see what Sony has planned for next year if not then it will be on life support as you said, but until then we are going to have to wait and see.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Jazzer94
Enobmah_Shards
rastamadeus
Enobmah_Shards

We will see what Sony has planned for next year if not then it will be on life support as you said, but until then we are going to have to wait and see.

They won't have anything but the bare minimum planned for it in 2015, people just need to accept this and move on.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.