Forums

Topic: I'm worried about PS TV...

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Enobmah_Shards

It is getting bad reviews from other websites and gives a reason for other people to bash/hate Sony's failed products such as the PSP go and PS move...

Will it get any better from here or will Sony abandon this as a whole?

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

get2sammyb

The whole initiative seems undercooked to me. To release a product with 'TV' in the name that doesn't support Netflix is madness. I suspect that Sony never expected this to sell particularly well, so hopefully those who know what they're buying into will it enjoy it. To be honest, I doubt it will register as a blip on most peoples' radar.

Enobmah_Shards

It's very sad indeed Sammy and nothing Sony will do to market and support it...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

DualWielding

I think Sony is betting it all on the PS4, which has lead them to abandon Vita/Vita TV, I don't blame it as the company is clearly in bad financial shape and cannot risk screwing up with the PS4 so I guess it makes sense to concentrate all efforts on the product that has the best chance of getting them out of the hole

PSN: Fertheseeker

SethPuddle

i bought a playstation tv, and am enjoying it. just wish they'd pay more attention to it

SethPuddle

PSN: Sunny_Shores

Victor_Meldrew

To be fair, Netflix is utter crap. Much like Amazon prime instant video, Amazon is far worse for churning out crap though. Despite now TV being run by satan, its still the best option in the UK for the odd splurge of decent tv.

Victor_Meldrew

Tasuki

I have to agree with Sammy to advertise something as TV and not even have Netflix on it is mind boggling?  Does it even have Sony's Crackle on it?  I think what it is is Sony bought Gaikai out and honestly didn't think on how they could use it properly or use it to make the money back for them.  So now they are just looking for ways like remote play and streaming devices.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Enobmah_Shards
Tasuki

I have to agree with Sammy to advertise something as TV and not even have Netflix on it is mind boggling?  Does it even have Sony's Crackle on it?  I think what it is is Sony bought Gaikai out and honestly didn't think on how they could use it properly or use it to make the money back for them.  So now they are just looking for ways like remote play and streaming devices.

I think there is Crackle on the PS TV if a article mentions...

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Punished_Boss_84

You get what you give.

This thing hasn't even been marketed on TVs, ironic. This thing has the biggest launch lineup of all consoles. This thing lacks media entertainment apps. This thing does remote play, PS Now...

But the reason why this thing was a critical failure in spite of all this, comes back to the forgotten step child - PS Vita.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss_84

You get what you give.

This thing hasn't even been marketed on TVs, ironic. This thing has the biggest launch lineup of all consoles. This thing lacks media entertainment apps. This thing does remote play, PS Now...

But the reason why this thing was a critical failure in spite of all this, comes back to the forgotten step child - PS Vita.

I can't deny that any longer, uncharted2007! You have a good point.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Punished_Boss_84

Oh oh he doesn't know!

I'm not Uncharted2007 anymore, I just create certain videos.

"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA

Baircade

People with stress die at a younger age. I wouldn't waste my life worrying about some company's products.

Besides, the PS TV is a solid product for PS4 owners or people who want a Vita and/or want to play Vita games on TV.

Baircade

PSN: Baircade | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss_84

Oh oh he doesn't know!

Sorry about that...

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Punished_Boss_84
Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss_84

Oh oh he doesn't know!

Sorry about that...

Don't be. I'm very happy with the role I'm doing now, trying to resuscitate another channel.

ObviouslyAdachi

@Enobmah_Shards Dude, the PS TV is HOPELESS. I mean look at the Vita- do you really think that an even-more-poorly-marketed, screenless Vita that the general public doesn't know what it's for has any chance at all?

ObviouslyAdachi

PSN: Sol_Schitea

Enobmah_Shards
ObviouslyAdachi

@Enobmah_Shards Dude, the PS TV is HOPELESS. I mean look at the Vita- do you really think that an even-more-poorly-marketed, screenless Vita that the general public doesn't know what it's for has any chance at all?

What of the psp then? It had a rocky start when it launched, now look at it. Maybe history will repeat itself with this or the slim bundle?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

grenworthshero

I want a PS TV because I never had a Vita and probably never will. I just can't really get into handheld gaming. I have a 3DS and barely use it. I just want to play some of the can't-miss games on Vita (mostly Killzone Mercenaries) and PS TV is a cheap way to do it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

PSN: grenworthshero

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.