Forums

Topic: My PS Now experience on the oled vita so far...

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Enobmah_Shards

It works for me. I experienced no lag just a few hiccups, but the only thing I Don't like about it is the rediculous prices.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
get2sammyb

What did you try?

Saints Row 4 on PS Now. I paid 2.99 for 4 hours. I assume Sony has some kind of plan to reduce prices we can afford.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

DualWielding

ps now now on Vita?

PSN: Fertheseeker

Tasuki

Yeah I found the prices to be goofy.  Some are great for but others are just odd.  Like some games for they want $30 for for a 90 day rental when I can get a copy of the same thing at Gamestop for like $10 used.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Punished_Boss_84

You can't rent MGS4 for four hours, not with those cutscenes! Thats one flaw some games have.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Enobmah_Shards
DualWielding

ps now now on Vita?

Yep and for PS TV from yesterday.

Edit:U.S and Canada only for now , 2015 parts of the world.

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

get2sammyb

I think the pricing is where Sony ultimately has a big problem to be honest. This is going to be an expensive service for the company to run, but at the same time, no one's going to pay to rent a game they can buy cheaper used for 90 days. They're going to really have to do some magic maths on this one to make it work.

AdamNovice
get2sammyb

I think the pricing is where Sony ultimately has a big problem to be honest. This is going to be an expensive service for the company to run, but at the same time, no one's going to pay to rent a game they can buy cheaper used for 90 days. They're going to really have to do some magic maths on this one to make it work.

I think Netflix style subscription is the way to go. It's more enticing to people if you say "right it's 5.99 a month which let's you play everything"

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Jairo_MC

The princing is all kinds of wrong... I haven't tested the service yet because of them. I think at least the first 4-hour period should be free, like a demo and after that, it should be paid with a much better pricing. The 90 period days should be discarded and should be a permanent rent. Or, as already suggested, a netflix style subscription. I won't try it until I think the price is fair. If it's not, I won't test it.

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

ztpayne7
adf86
get2sammyb

I think Netflix style subscription is the way to go. It's more enticing to people if you say "right it's 5.99 a month which let's you play everything"

I agree, but what price point is the sweet spot?  5.99 is definitely too low - business side speaking, not consumer.

@JMC - 4 hours is way too long to give away free for most games.  Some games are only that length.  One hour free would probably be a better spot.

ztpayne7

Jairo_MC

@ztpayne7
I agree with you. The one hour free trial would be better for Sony and would be enough to give a taste of the game and of the service. After that period, the game had to be rented.
The current pricing for four hours and pretty much everything else, except, maybe, one week, is absurd.

Edited on by Jairo_MC

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

Yeah, service is daft, I wouldn't mind renting for a week and rinsing a game out like farcry 4 or something, at the moment I pay for physical rentals at just £10 quid a month and can probably crash through about 4 games a month. Just about to load up Sherlock.

Victor_Meldrew

Enobmah_Shards

Hopefully Sony comes up with a reasonable structure for this service.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.