Forums

Topic: WWE 2K15 Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

Scollurio

I know it's a dumb game about a dumb "sport" but those games are mad fun with a few friends. Can't wait to recreate the one custom wrestler I create since a decade now... of course in each iteration he's older and more worn out than Ric Flairs grandfather...

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Unashamed_116

Looks fantastic! The Wyatts and Rusev are the additions I'm most excited for character-wise, and the graphics look to be a proper step up from the past few titles. Now, if they announce some NXT superstars...ah, who am I kidding? I'm gonna get it anyway. But I'd like to see Neville, Zayn, Breeze and Paige in the game! It'd be kinda ridiculous if they didn't include Paige, she's a two-time Divas champion now.

Unashamed_116

Splat

Yeah, it looks awesome. That said as a PS3 only owner I'm going to have to pass. I don't want a watered down rushed version after seeing that.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Confused_Dude

Hopefully I'll be getting some hands-on time at EGX this weekend.

Look out for a preview if I do!

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Splat
Confused_Dude

Hopefully I'll be getting some hands-on time at EGX this weekend.

Look out for a preview if I do!

That would be great. When I do finally get a PS4 it will be one of the first games I get if all goes well...

Tasuki
Unashamed_116

It'd be kinda ridiculous if they didn't include Paige, she's a two-time Divas champion now.

It goes by the current roster when they start development which I think is after last year's Wrestlemania (WM 29) which is why Paige isn't in the game and why you have people liike CM Punk, and Alberto Del Rio who left the company in game.  Also it's why Cody Rhodes is not Stardust.  Paige more then likely will be in next years game.

@Confused_Dude:  I agree with @Splat that would be great if you can get a sneak preview.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat
iDangerMouse_

Do you think there could be the possibility that Paige, Stardust etc. may be released as free DLC? Provided they aren't in the final game?

I think there is a shot that Paige ends up as DLC since she has been on Raw since the day after WM. That said I highly doubt it will be free.

I'm not expecting Stardust.

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki
Splat
iDangerMouse_

Do you think there could be the possibility that Paige, Stardust etc. may be released as free DLC? Provided they aren't in the final game?

I think there is a shot that Paige ends up as DLC since she has been on Raw since the day after WM. That said I highly doubt it will be free.

I'm not expecting Stardust.

Stardust will be more of an alternate skin, but in the past they had multiple Hogans and I think this year the Crow Sting and Surfer Sting will be treated as separate characters so we will see.  Still I am not sure on Paige either I mean 2K14 never added the Wyatt Family and they were popular last year so we will just have to wait and see.

My Backlog

Splat

I'm pretty happy. I'm actual one of the few that uses the divas alot. That said I tweak their moves set first...

Tasuki
Splat

I'm pretty happy. I'm actual one of the few that uses the divas alot. That said I tweak their moves set first...

Yeah I liked to use the Divas too mostly when I am playing against friends and we want to have a Divas match lol.  I just wish they would bring back the bra and panties matches for the Divas.  Last time I remember having one of those in a game was the GC era I think.

My Backlog

DerMeister

Being a wrestling fan, I'm obviously going to have this game on my radar. I'm really liking the touches they've put on this game.

Also, I was beebopping around on Pure Xbox, when I came across this:

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2014/10/2k … nd_pricing

So if you guys don't hang me for treason you check that out.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki
DerMeister

Being a wrestling fan, I'm obviously going to have this game on my radar. I'm really liking the touches they've put on this game.

Also, I was beebopping around on Pure Xbox, when I came across this:

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2014/10/2k … nd_pricing

So if you guys don't hang me for treason you check that out.

We will forgive you this once

Some of those packs look good especially the one with all the legends.  I just wish the NXT pack had more NXT wrestlers in it.

My Backlog

Splat

Bam Bam Bigelow!

Confused_Dude
Tasuki

Some of those packs look good especially the one with all the legends.  I just wish the NXT pack had more NXT wrestlers in it.

I want Breeze so I can re-live that mega fatal 4 way.

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Splat

Is Sami Zayn in it? I thought I had seen screen shots of him but he isn't listed in that link?

Edited on by Splat

DerMeister
Splat

Is Sami Zayn in it? I thought I had seen screen shots of him but he isn't listed in that link?

Yes he is. So is Adrian Neville & Corey Graves. Bo Dallas is too, listed as an NXT star even though he's on the main roster.

There was a statement about Career mode, where your guy is going to start in NXT. That's when those 4 were confirmed.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

CThrash13

Supposedly, the PS3 and 360 versions were stripped of some features even though they got the Who Got NXT mode.  The reviews have been hammering it for that.  I feel bad for the last-gen buyers, but I'm SUPER excited for the PS4 version coming in a few weeks.  It's been near the top of my wishlist since getting a PS4, and the release date is almost upon us!  I'm going to be spending hundreds of hours with this game.  It looks amazing from what we've seen so far, and the story mode has great potential.

On a side note, I'm not thrilled about the price of DLC this year although there seems to be a lot of extra content.  I'm especially looking forward to the Christian/Orton storyline from 2011.  Nonetheless, it's definitely a bit pricey for everything this year.

CThrash13

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.