Forums

Topic: BroForce

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Scollurio

Been following this since early alpha on steam. Lovin' it. I think it's the perfect fit for the Vita (also coming to PS4). Coop, Mission Builder, online coop. A dream coming true. For all of us that are 25+ this is especially funny! Lets discuss the game here until it's release and after that as well. So can't wait. This game alone is reason enough to buy a Vita if you haven't already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAABfGPIMo0

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Jaz007

I think this is one game we can safely call a dudebro game.

Jaz007

Reverend_Skeeve

This looks like pure gold...again! Played this on a friends PC and the multiplayer co-op is awesome! And since I am slightly older than 25: so many sweet, sweet memories!

Sadly, I can't see myself buying a Vita anytime soon...if ever.

Reverend_Skeeve

Holydiver85

This looks hype! Brings me back to the days with Contra! *wipes drool*

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Scollurio

Skeeve, I'd have 4 Vitas to sell here!
Just sayin'...

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

Reverend_Skeeve

Be gone, demon, and don't tempt me!

No, seriously...I honestly appreciate the offer, but there's simply not enough games of my tastes on Vita...or so I thought...if you love the system so passionately, I might have to check again.

But besides that, my gaming budget is very tight as it is already and I also started to save money for a motorbike. So I can hardly afford games for my PS4. Another system wouldn't fit in my budget right now.

I do find the Vita quite interesting for being such a wonderful gadget. I would find it very interesting for second screen functionality. Presumably, you can pilot a drone in "The Division" via smart phone or tablet, also, you can use a smart phone as a navi system in Need for Speed and such...but all this doesn't seem to work with the Vita yet.

I'm not that interested in remote play, but if there's be a possibility for all kinds of second screen experiences and more immersion, where you could use the Vita screen as a camera feed in Watch_Dogs or Splinter Cell, play hacking mini games on it or anything like that, I might reconsider and upgrade.

Reverend_Skeeve

Scollurio

Not pushing you Skeeve. I do get that real life-interference with our hobby and all that. To be honest, the Vita is a stunning little system, but if you're already an avid PS4 gamer, you might already be covered nicely. I use my Vita mostly for watching documentaries while working (have a little stand for my Vita) and of course playing old PSP games I missed out on. There's a handful of actual Vita games I have and enjoy (Tearaway, Killzone, Luftrausers, Uncharted, ...) but unfortunately I'm mostly not into JRPGs so much of the upcoming games are not for me. I still got plenty to catch up to though, personally. So Im perfectly happy with my Vita.

If you should ever decide to get a Vita though, ask me first as I might have one, originally packed unopened, lying around and I'd made you a friendship-bonus-offer.
Okay, now back to work... meh...

#supportindies

Reverend_Skeeve

The Vita is an awesome system for sure. Had one borrowed from a friend to check it out together with my PS4 for a few weeks and was impressed about the quality and everything...just can't afford two systems, is all. Besides, I find the prices for the memory cards outrageous and find it hard to justify spending money on something that ridiculously overpriced...out of principle.

Sure, should I ever get a Vita, I'd swallow the bitter pill and get the biggest card on the market, so I have enough space for a bunch of games and also movies and some music, but still...

But I really appreciate your offer...and rest assured: should I ever get one, you're the first I'll ask!

Reverend_Skeeve

Holydiver85

@Scollurio @Reverend_Skeeve  I find it really touching that this conversation occurred on the Broforce page! From a guy on the fence for a long time and feeling there wasnt a whole lot for me on the vita I can tell you I am pleasantly surprised and am ecstatic I decided to pick one up.

Scollurio
Holydiver85

@Scollurio @Reverend_Skeeve  I find it really touching that this conversation occurred on the Broforce page! From a guy on the fence for a long time and feeling there wasnt a whole lot for me on the vita I can tell you I am pleasantly surprised and am ecstatic I decided to pick one up.

Well then add me on PSN for some Vita Action!
Name is the same as on the forums! I love my Vita (actually 2, one original, one slim).

#supportindies

Holydiver85

@Scollurio I'll do that when I get home tonight.

Scollurio

Great, can't wait! Also im still looking to get the last 2 trophies in All Stars, so maybe some of you are up for a game?

#supportindies

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.