Forums

Topic: Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

Punished_Boss_84

What do we think? Cross-gen - PS3 & PS4 and those other platforms...

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Scollurio

I can't judge! ;/ So not into DBZ.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84
Scollurio

I can't judge! ;/ So not into DBZ.

say-what-nc.png
Wasn't into MGS and currently not into DBZ, I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose!

"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA

Scollurio

LOL mate sorry really. Im just growing into MGS (and loving it) - but I think I missed the train when it comes to DBZ!
Still friends okay?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

Okay if you say so.

NamelessAndi

This title is one i'm quite looking forward to, alot of details the past fortnight have me believing this is more than the standard DBZ cash grab, especially that Spike have been working on it longer than Battle of Z was in development.

Hopefully the new character is just a placeholder for CAF though as his current design is quite horrid especially seeing as Toriyama isn't known for his character variations.

"See Ya Space Cowboy"

Twitter:

SuperSilverback

The guys that made the Bodukai games are making it so im really looking forward to it. Also, in match transformations are back. Yes please!

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84
SuperSilverback

The guys that made the Bodukai games are making it so im really looking forward to it. Also, in match transformations are back. Yes please!

Exactly, lets hope it is not a cash grab for next year's DBZ movie.

FullbringIchigo
NamelessAndi

This title is one i'm quite looking forward to, alot of details the past fortnight have me believing this is more than the standard DBZ cash grab, especially that Spike have been working on it longer than Battle of Z was in development.

Hopefully the new character is just a placeholder for CAF though as his current design is quite horrid especially seeing as Toriyama isn't known for his character variations.

actually it's Dimps doing this game the people who made Budokai 1-3, Infinet World, Burst Limit, Shin Budokai 1 & 2 and Dragon Ball Evolution (which while based on the horrible film was actualy a pretty good game) so I'm really looking forward to it

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RoosterCogburn

Wish for once they would make a legitimately good DB game.

Grab and Growl

Punished_Boss_84
NamelessAndi

Its you: https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUK/statu … 0251148288

Punished_Boss_84

A network test is coming soon.

Details for each region varies.

WebHead

Considering purchasing this. Haven't bought a DBZ game in a while but from demos I've played and what I've heard, the quality of the games have been in decline for the last six years or so. (Last one I bought was RB2.)

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Punished_Boss_84

20kvy94.jpg

The emails have been sent out now, I'm in.

eaglebob345
FullbringIchigo
NamelessAndi

actually it's Dimps doing this game the people who made Budokai 1-3, Infinet World, Burst Limit, Shin Budokai 1 & 2 and Dragon Ball Evolution (which while based on the horrible film was actualy a pretty good game) so I'm really looking forward to it

Now that I know it is the ORIGINAL Budokai group, I am intrigued. I had previously overlooked this title thinking it would suck like everything after Budokai 3 (probably not everything, but I soured quickly towards DBZ games when that Tenkaichi garbage came out).

Budokai 2 was my favorite for three reasons: You had to do a combo in order to do a super special (unlike B3's push one button to win), Gokule, and Tiencha's "Wolf Fang Volleyball Fist!".

eaglebob345

SuperSilverback

Got the code for the beta test, psn is down so cant DL it. Great. My pain is over 9000 right now

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

2ns8hfd.jpg
You can download but the above times are vital.

Punished_Boss_84

Super Saiyan 4 is back as a pre-order bonus, oh.
B0o9jrcIAAAIUNW.png
B0oDYMeCIAEF_Ig.jpg

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.