Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter Frontier G

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Victor_Meldrew

What what what what whaaat... Yes please.

Victor_Meldrew

Punished_Boss_84

Wait? This is coming our way? Or is it like SEGA's version of coming over here?

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Victor_Meldrew

The Japanese vita trailer is fairly impressive, I wants me some. I think it'll definitely come west. If it doesn't then I'll snap a bunch of pencils.

Victor_Meldrew

Epic

HELL YEAH!!!!!
Didn't knew Capcom would take the risk and glad they did, cant wait to put 500+ hours in this game.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

Scollurio

I stumbled over this a few days ago, there are several reports online that its hitting JPN in August and Europe and NA at a later date, but still in 2014. I bet we hear something about it at TGS ... OR it has been silently shelved, but seriously, this game is reason alone to own a Vita!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

It probably is coming west, Sony don't have a clue about vita, so they won't tell us until a week before. Meh.

Victor_Meldrew

Scollurio

Now playing around with my newly aquired PSP makes me wish so hard that the Vita would have that kind of software support the PSP had in it's prime. yeah... I know! ;(

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards

I'm sure it will be announced at TGS.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.