Forums

Topic: Square Enix now showing support for the Vita???

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Enobmah_Shards

I read up on a article that Square Enix pledges to support Vita with more games.

As much as I would like to believe them, I actually do not. Broken promises here and there, especially that type 0 fiasco...
What are your thoughts on this? :/

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

ShogunRok

If the Vita continues to pick up steam in Japan, Square Enix will probably want a piece of the pie. I can see it porting a few things to the console, maybe publishing one or two new titles. We Westerners just have to hope that it ends up publishing those titles overseas, too.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

image.jpg
OMG_i_can't_even.gif

I'm sorry i'm still laughing at this entire situation, we listened! Type O confirmed for PS4 and Xbox One. Yeah I am not going to believe their lies, Show me first.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss

http://memecrunch.com/meme/11L92/not-su … /image.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cPADgoNPiPg/U … t_even.gif

I'm sorry i'm still laughing at this entire situation, we listened! Type O confirmed for PS4 and Xbox One. Yeah I am not going to believe their lies, Show me first.

Knowing Square Enix, this is the most funniest "jab at them at the situation" post ever! XD

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

SuperSilverback

Id love this to happen, my psp was packed with square games, but with the way square is acting these days....meh.

CoughDragonQuest8HDpleaseCough

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

eaglebob345
SuperSilverback

Squeenix didn't localize DQVII or DQX, I doubt they will even try with VIII.

eaglebob345

SuperSilverback
eaglebob345
SuperSilverback

Give them 20-30 years

Cryptic Metaphor!

eaglebob345
SuperSilverback
eaglebob345
SuperSilverback

Give them 20-30 years

I don't know why they are so hesitant to please their own fans. It's like they want us to hate them. I just want Dragon Quest and Kingdm Hearts, but all we get from them is Final Fantasy (do not want), Tomb Raider (is that yearly now?), Deus Ex (addimg another FPS to the already bloated genre), and a couple more games they published along the way. Bravely Default is a thing, but I would rather them finish one project first, then opening another. I am still hoping for a KH on the Vita, that way, but I won't hold my breath.

eaglebob345

SuperSilverback
eaglebob345
SuperSilverback
eaglebob345

Give them 20-30 years

I don't know why they are so hesitant to please their own fans. It's like they want us to hate them. I just want Dragon Quest and Kingdm Hearts, but all we get from them is Final Fantasy (do not want), Tomb Raider (is that yearly now?), Deus Ex (addimg another FPS to the already bloated genre), and a couple more games they published along the way. Bravely Default is a thing, but I would rather them finish one project first, then opening another. I am still hoping for a KH on the Vita, that way, but I won't hold my breath.

Was thinking about that myself :/ I love FF, but not the way it currently is. 13 had no need to be a trilogy. Just go back to the roots. I actualy enjoyed Deus Ex, was more than an average shooter.

But yeah, would love a new KH on the vita like Birth by sleep, cant see it though :[ And i dont have a 3DS or wii/wii u so i wont be playing new dragonquests anytime soon :[

Cryptic Metaphor!

ObviouslyAdachi

Isn't Dragon Quest exclusive to Nintendo consoles though? Besides, if we were to get  one of them in Vita, they need to give us DQIX first. I loved that game in DS. It did everything an RPG should do IMO- 3d world, no random enemy encounters, loads of quests, free downloadable quests, multiplayer, etc.

ObviouslyAdachi

PSN: Sol_Schitea

SuperSilverback
ObviouslyAdachi

Isn't Dragon Quest exclusive to Nintendo consoles though? Besides, if we were to get  one of them in Vita, they need to give us DQIX first. I loved that game in DS. It did everything an RPG should do IMO- 3d world, no random enemy encounters, loads of quests, free downloadable quests, multiplayer, etc.

Was that the one that you were from a race with wings? Had like a flying train and magic tree? Only DQ ive played on DS

Cryptic Metaphor!

JaxonH
eaglebob345
SuperSilverback

DQX is getting localized though.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

PSN: jaxonholden

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.