Forums

Topic: Gravity Rush 2 Announcement Predictions

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Enobmah_Shards

When do you think Gravity Rush 2 will be announced?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Gamer83

Probably have something at TGS is my guess.

Gamer83

rastamadeus

I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised if it's cancelled. Sony are brushing the Vita under the carpet so why waste money on it (in their eyes)?

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Gamer83

Doesn't necessarily have to be a Vita game.

Gamer83

Sanquine
rastamadeus

I hope not but I wouldn't be surprised if it's cancelled. Sony are brushing the Vita under the carpet so why waste money on it (in their eyes)?

If it comes to PS4 that would also be good right?

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

rastamadeus
Sanquine
rastamadeus

I just can't see it being a non portable game. I also can't see what good a sequel would do for Sony. It was hardly a huge success and it's more a niche title. I enjoyed it immensely but if we never get a sequel I won't lose sleep.

get2sammyb

I doubt they'll cancel it, as this series still has huge untapped potential in my opinion. I do think it'll probably be a PS4 game, though. Having said that, the Vita is doing pretty well in Japan, and this is a Japanese game, so maybe it will come out on the handheld, after all.

Gamer83
Sanquine
rastamadeus

Would be awesome.

Gamer83

rastamadeus
get2sammyb

I doubt they'll cancel it, as this series still has huge untapped potential in my opinion. I do think it'll probably be a PS4 game, though. Having said that, the Vita is doing pretty well in Japan, and this is a Japanese game, so maybe it will come out on the handheld, after all.

Not every game needs a sequel though. Part of me hopes it's just one great game. I'd still be first in the pre-order list mind.

ZeD

I still have yet to finish the first one!  I download it onto my Vita wanting to play it and completly forget about it!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Enobmah_Shards
Gamer83

Doesn't necessarily have to be a Vita game.

I agree

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Jazzer94

I can't see it being a PS4 game honestly, it just seems to hard a sell to the user base unless it was a budget PSN only release at $20-30. I'd rather it come to Vita where it has an established fanbase.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Gamer83

Up the budget a bit and give the team a little extra time to move it over to the home console and it could be an excellent PS4 game. And it doesn't necessarily have to be $60, we've seen Sony do budget releases on PS3 in the past, a $40 retail release could work.

Gamer83

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.