Forums

Topic: The Destiny thread.

Posts 1 to 20 of 381

Tasuki

I am quite surprised that we didn't have a Destiny thread yet so I decide to start one.

I honestly didn't know much about this game except that it was done by Bungie and it was a FPS scifi type game, but after seeing today's trailer OMG it has easily turned into one of my top games to get on the PS4.

With that said discuss anything and everything Destiny here.  As it gets closer to release date we can maybe make some PS groups up or something.

I would like to try this out on multiplayer cause it kinda had that MMO feel to it which I love.  I will admit though I am not a big hardcore player and I am not the greatest FPS player around but I enjoy a good time.

So who here is looking forward to this game?  And possible grouping?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Scollurio

Looking forwards to it since I heard about it the very first time. Bungie  - back from my Xbox 360 days - REALLY left an impression on me, that said, I'm pretty sure this can become REALLY big. Can't wait to play it. And yes, I'm up for grouping, I also have Gamer83 and Reverend_Skeeve with me, we're all NOT the hardcore mega-master-race-uber-gamer so you're welcome to join up with us.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Tasuki
Scollurio

Looking forwards to it since I heard about it the very first time. Bungie  - back from my Xbox 360 days - REALLY left an impression on me, that said, I'm pretty sure this can become REALLY big. Can't wait to play it. And yes, I'm up for grouping, I also have Gamer83 and Reverend_Skeeve with me, we're all NOT the hardcore mega-master-race-uber-gamer so you're welcome to join up with us.

Do I have you friend listed on PSN?  If not shoot me an invite the next time you are on.

My Backlog

Gamer83

Bungie was a big part of the Xbox experience for me with its Halo games so I've been on board with Destiny from day one. My impressions a little early were mixed but things seem to be shaping up nicely. I love the Halo meets Borderlands kind of feel and even if it's just bits and pieces I've heard in trailers, the music seems quite good. I'm more of a loner when it comes to gaming so I probably won't do too much multiplayer but I won't turn down a game invite if I'm on at the same time as some people here.

Gamer83

Tasuki

I will admit I wasn't a big fan of the Halo series, but Destiny looks really good.

My Backlog

Victor_Meldrew
Tasuki

I will admit I wasn't a big fan of the Halo series, but Destiny looks really good.

I played halo way back but I didn't think it was anything special. This however will be day one. I've seen a couple of average tidbits but mostly everything I've seen for this game looks ridiculous good.

Victor_Meldrew

Tasuki
SimonAdebisi
Tasuki

I played halo way back but I didn't think it was anything special. This however will be day one. I've seen a couple of average tidbits but mostly everything I've seen for this game looks ridiculous good.

Yeah I played it a bit too mainly Halo 2 cause my brother in law at the time had an Xbox and that game and I wanted to see what all the hype was about.  Never did figure out what all the hype was about lol.

My Backlog

Victor_Meldrew
iDangerMouse_

Really looking forward to this! I was always into grouping up with friends in Halo 3 on my 360. I think it'd be awesome teaming up with a lot of you awesome people at Push Square when this comes out! Also, if anyone just wants to add me on PSN, feel free!

PSN: iDangerMouse_

Its just a shame that Its only a three player co op, it would be amazing if it could have been up to a dozen or more.

Victor_Meldrew

banacheck

I'm downloading the first look alpha Beta now, so I'll post some info on it later on.

banacheck

Victor_Meldrew
banacheck

I'm downloading the first look alpha Beta now, so I'll post some info on it later on.

Just got my code too. Unfortunately world cup is on and I'm away for weekend. Will get 6 hours in and give my brother while I'm away.

Victor_Meldrew

CanisWolfred

I was excited by the idea of Halo developers making a new game, but so far this hasn't impressed me. It just looks like Halo. And FPSes have come a loooong way since Halo...I was kind of hoping they'd evolve the basic ideas they started, not replicate it to a T, now with more guns and the occasional big thingamijig. :/

Guess I'll go back to hoping Sunset Overdrive comes to PC...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tasuki

Got my code just a few minutes ago.  Once my son is done playing around with the Playstation Now Beta I will check out Destiny.

My Backlog

Victor_Meldrew

Shot up some dudes, killed me a wizard and danced with some fellow players. All pretty good so far. It doesn't completely look like an amazing next gen experience but it's plenty of fun so far.

Edited on by Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

Tasuki

Watched my son play a bit of the Alpha and all I have to say is, WOW.  This game is even more amazing then I thought.  Going tomorrow to the store to preorder it.  The music, the graphics, everything is just amazing.

My Backlog

Gamer83

@Tasuki

I think they said during an interview that a story mission would be in there. Did you see it?

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Tasuki
Gamer83

@Tasuki

I think they said during an interview that a story mission would be in there. Did you see it?

Yeah I did.  It was a pretty simple one (but what do you expect for first level) but it was good.  I also got to see him open up the world map I want to say and check out some destinations he could go to for a few other missions.  (wasn't sure if they were story based or side ones).

I will check it out for myself later tonight I hope or sometime in the morning before I go to work.

My Backlog

Gamer83

Cool. I still gotta try to get into this, but I actually haven't even messed around with the PS Now beta yet and I have a code for that. I think I need to look into that first.

Gamer83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.