Forums

Topic: Favorite Video Game Music

Posts 1 to 20 of 275

sonic_brawler95

Everything in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

ItsFuzzyPickles

I have no one absolute favorite in video game musics. Some of my favorites are spread across the board:

I particularly love the musics from Super Mario Galaxy, Mega Man 7, and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

ItsFuzzyPickles

PSN: Limelight788 | Twitter:

James

Classic Sega stuff of course Streets of Rage has a great soundtrack, as does Revenge of Shinobi (and most things by Yuzo Koshiro, to be honest) and naturally the Sonic games are right up there.

In more recent times, I really liked the soundtrack to Little King's Story and Viva Pinata, oddly. Oh, and Valkyria Chronicles of course.

James

Slapshot

Oh snap, me and a buddy beat every Streets of Rage in a few hours a few months back. The soundtracks are awesome indeed.

Sonic 2, Ninja Gaiden NES, Mega Man 2, 9,10, Cave Story, Every Metal Gear starting with PSone, Ys7, Etrain Odyssey 3 are a few great spouted out of my head at the moment.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

PSN: crossed23 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Zero Wing - Gerbarra (Stage 8)
SNK - The Last Blade 2 Arrange Soundtrack - The Moonlight Swo...
Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)"
Distant Worlds II: Dancing Mad
Tales of the Abyss Opening

Also, all of the music in Chrono Trigger, including Yearning for the Winds and Silvard (Epoch) -Wings that cross the time-
Also all of the music in Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 3.

And of course the music in most Sonic games, with my top favorite being City Escape.

Sadman

how do you post youtube videos?

I don't think You can. Just post the Url, it's easier and it looks better anyways. The BBCode link near the bottom of the page should help.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

zezhyrule

Even me? :'D

I don't usually like fast paced upbeat VGM except for certain songs that... I like

Here's (again like the first post) some more recent favorites.

Forest of No Return - 3D Dot Game Heroes

Uncharted 2 Main Theme

(Hey this is a PS3 site, no?)

I'll post some more at another time, my computer is acting weird.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

zezhyrule

Oh yeah, when I posted that the youtube user SilvaGunner was still alive. He's been down for a while now.

He had all of the music from the FF series, along with many other series, in great sound quality.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

turtlelink

Heavens Divide from MGS Peace Walker, My Patch from Little Big Planet, and thats it.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

lipnox

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time (entire soundtrack)

Stand out track - Gurudo's Valley

honourable mention - lost woods theme

Same as always. All bark, and no bite!

metal_basher

I love my music so this is such a hard one to answer. The one that has the most memories for me is probably Monkey Island on Amiga.. here is a You Tube clip for those who remember the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA8ghBfSmW4

...[ PSN: metal_basher ]..

NathanUC

Shatter soundtrack <3

Anyone into techno/house/trance (I don't know my 'techno' genres..) should check it out in the PSN. You will not be disappointed

I love the Sonic Adventure 1+2 soundtracks as well (minus Mystic Ruins..HORRIBLE music there).

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

metal_basher
nathanuc1988

Shatter soundtrack <3

Anyone into techno/house/trance (I don't know my 'techno' genres..) should check it out in the PSN. You will not be disappointed

I love the Sonic Adventure 1+2 soundtracks as well (minus Mystic Ruins..HORRIBLE music there).

Yeah the first song (when highlighted on PSN) is awesome on Shatter!

...[ PSN: metal_basher ]..

lipnox
nathanuc1988

Shatter soundtrack <3

Yeah Sonic Adventure 2 "escape from the city" is by far my favorite video game song with lyrics.

Same as always. All bark, and no bite!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic