Forums

Topic: N4G users bashing the vita?

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Enobmah_Shards

They all likely said that the PS Vita is dying due to lack of AAA games and lack of support from Sony?

Why do we have to start choosing sides and fighting over this debacle? :/

Can we at least wait for E3 or gamescom to happen?

Edit: It has to do with a article called " How's the Vita these days" on the vita section.

Edited on by Enobmah_Shards

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Tasuki

Then dont choose sides.  Forget the labels and fanboys and play what you like.  Who cares what others are saying about the Vita.  If you like it more power to you and if they dont more power to them.

It takes all kinds of gamers with different tastes to make up the world.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Enobmah_Shards

Thanks for your input and good point.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Punished_Boss_84
Enobmah_Shards

They all likely said that the PS Vita is dying due to lack of AAA games and lack of support from Sony?

But they are spot on.

Enobmah_Shards

No. The writing has been on the the wall for a very long time. Nothing big is happening to Vita, not for the foreseeable future. Sony have stated this themselves. And these events for Vita have proved pitiful in the past, not changing this year.

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Ralizah

I love that the system is becoming a home for more niche Japanese releases. The lack of AAA support doesn't bother me a bit.

The lack of big franchise entries is probably hurting it quite a bit, though. Which is too bad.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

john_c

The Vita has created its own AAA games. If you ignore the likes of Football Manager, Final Fantasy and Borderlands being released this year because they are not exclusive they have the likes of Soul Sacrifice (and Delta) and Gravity Rush already. They also have Gravity Rush 2 and Freedom Wars coming.

The Vita won't die as it is doing decent business in its native Japan and we should get enough localisations to keep us happy. I am a satisfied Vita owner.

john_c

Jazzer94

They're right to an extent though I still love my Vita Sony has treated it quite poorly lately.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Enobmah_Shards
Punished_Boss
Enobmah_Shards

But they are spot on.

Enobmah_Shards

No. The writing has been on the the wall for a very long time. Nothing big is happening to Vita, not for the foreseeable future. Sony have stated this themselves. And these events for Vita have proved pitiful in the past, not changing this year.

Well, in an article with Don Mesa, he said that economic AAA games won't work on the vita. I sure hope he meant the sales of Uncharted: GA, Kill zone and tearaway.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

CanisWolfred

N4G? You mean the website that exists simply to cash in on trashy clickbait articles? Why should annyone care about their fanbase? The fact that they have no qualms posting there says enough about their character.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Enobmah_Shards
CanisWolfred

N4G? You mean the website that exists simply to cash in on trashy clickbait articles? Why should annyone care about their fanbase? The fact that they have no qualms posting there says enough about their character.

That's why I had second thoughts registering there. Glad I didn't! Despite that, I'm having a blast on Borderlands 2 on the PS Vita. Never gets old.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

JaxonH

I don't like N4G, and would recommend staying where you're at. Pushsquare is an awesome Playstation community, and members here aren't a bunch of pop-gamers who only like and play what's popular.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

PSN: jaxonholden

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.