Forums

Topic: Mercanary Kings

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

shingi_70

Anyone want to play sometime this week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

PSN: shingi_70

Tasuki
Reverandjames

No thanks. The game is terrible. So many bugs

Wow are you serious?  If you are that's a shame cause I have been looking forward to this game for awhile now. 

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

ShogunRok

No bugs here aside from the sound cutting out when it's loading, which is annoying. Other than that... it's okay. I expected a bit better, though.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Victor_Meldrew

sub12

Ehh, I'm not really that impressed, although I've only played it for about three hours thus far. Some of the concepts are cool (such as the level of weapon customization), but the gameplay leaves a bit to be desired. I read one review where they described the game as almost a dungeon crawler esque title with light Metal Slug elements..........and I agree, theirs a bit of grinding involved here.

sub12

Tasuki
Reverandjames
Tasuki
Reverandjames

No thanks. The game is terrible. So many bugs

Wow are you serious?  If you are that's a shame cause I have been looking forward to this game for awhile now. 

Yeah, tried to complete a level 3 times, and the game crashed and quit on me. Also experienced a lot of a lag, and the before mentioned sound cutting out during loading and in game.

The game itself seems ok, but could get samey very quickly. I'm not overly keen to go back for more.

Wow that does suck.  Well I think I will download still cause it's free and hopefully in the future they will release a patch for it fixing all these problems.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Well finally sat down and tried this game out and all I have to say is wow what a disappointment.  I mean some of the concepts sound cool but when put together it's just one big mess.  Is it a run and gun is it a dungeon crawler, what is it. 

Glad I got it for free but still I was looking forward to this game and it's just a disappointment.  I think part of the fact is for a run and gun it's just to complicated and requires to much thinking.

My Backlog

Ginkgo

The game is just boring beyond words.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

TheBandicoot

Solo it's not that good but co-op is better. Can get rather frustrating at times though.

TheBandicoot

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.