Forums

Topic: Trophy Trouble?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Splat

I'm having trouble with trophies for the new Bioshock: Burial at Sea DLC. When I play it they pop just find but when I go to sync them to my profile they are not there? I have never had this happen before...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

irken004

I had trouble syncing on my vita yesterday, but it was fine on my PS4.

Splat

I'm not having a problem syncing. Where it shows the last few trophies you earned it's not showing the Bioshock ones? It's acting like I didn't earn any new ones?

Edited on by Splat

SilentJ

I believe you can sort trophies by the original game trophies and the dlc trophies.  Try pressing square while looking at the trophy list.

PSN ID : MrPink78

EyeDeeNO76

@Splat Are the trophies showing up in the trophies list under BioShock Infinite? They should be on the far bottom of BioShock Infinite trophies for the Burial at Sea. If they do your console maybe just not getting a firm handshake with PSN to update your profile and needs a day or two. If do not see the trophies for the Burial at Sea than I would try to delete the file for BioShock Infinite in the folder Game Data Utility under Games on the XrossMediaBar it is the second folder down from the top and reload all starting with the game disk or if on the hard drive opening the game so the software can save a new file than re-download the DLCs.

Death_to_Xbox_.png

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

Splat

I was on the PS Blog forum and I'm not the only one having trouble. It seems if you look at your trophies offline it shows them but online it doesn't? I'm just going to wait it out and hope they fix it.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.