Forums

Topic: Do you think there will be infamous for the vita?

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Enobmah_Shards

^Topic

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

irken004

Maybe in the future. Or if you have Second Son, you can use remote play, which works pretty well!

NathanUC

I would love to see an inFAMOUS title on Vita, but I don't see it much in the future. I suppose if Second Son sells very well, we could POSSIBLE see some sort of small scale title or spin off... I don't think we'll see a full blown inFAMOUS game.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Jazzer94

Would be cool but I don't see it happening unless its a port as thats all Sony seem to be interested in doing for the Vita at the moment.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

CThrash13

Sucker Punch's Game Director stated he'd love to bring inFAMOUS to the Vita in an interview a couple weeks ago.  He said he didn't have anything else to say about it at the moment.  It definitely doesn't confirm anything, but the seeds of interest are already planted at least.  It would certainly help the Vita in North America, that's for sure!  I still wouldn't get any hopes up though.

Edited on by CThrash13

CThrash13

Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

No. It could happen but it won't.
The only way it would happen is if Sony starts caring again or we find a Ready at Dawn/Bend Studio PSP like developer for Vita.
Ideally someone has to care for it to happen.

FluxBB bbcode test

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

shingi_70

Wasn't there a rumor of this not so long ago.

I'd rather Sony focus on revivals of the PS1/PS2 gen for Vita. A new Parapa the rapper, or a new Wild Arms.

I wouldn't mind a game set inbetween infamous 2 and second son.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

PSN: shingi_70

larry_koopa

I doubt it, but I suppose anything is possible.  Shooters don't really seem like the best fit for the Vita, and while InFamous is hardly your typical third-person shooter, it still just seems like more of a home console type of experience.

My game library ranges from Mario Kart to Call of Duty to Tales of Xillia to Diablo 3 to Forza. To me gaming is about having fun - not blindly supporting only one company while thumbing your nose at "the evil other systems."

ztpayne7

I still say it would be pretty easy story-wise to just take the "Evil" ending from Infamous 2 and make it into a vita spin-off.

ztpayne7

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.