Posts 1 to 20 of 71

Scollurio

Thought it's about time to open it and start off with
"guess the review score"

I predict 8 on pushsquare.
probably 8,5 metacritics average.

Thoughts?

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

Not sure, its a bit premature, it won't go below 7 and I doubt it will get a 10 so 7 to 9 so 8 is a safe bet, I'll go for 9, I think when I end up playing the game I'll give it an 8.5.

Victor_Meldrew

ShogunRok

I'm predicting 7s and 8s from most publications. Common criticisms of "repetitive gameplay" and "not enough innovation since the previous game". Or maybe I'm just cynical!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Jazzer94

For some reason I just have this feeling this game is going to get mostly 7 and 8s and maybe a few 9s.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

PSN: mangaJman

Jaz007

Most will at least give it 8's, I think it will get a good few 9's too. A few 10's might pop up too. I know I'll be giving it at least a 9. Maybe my hype has made me biased. I think it'll at least be the most critically acclaimed game of the series.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

JJ2

I think it doesnt matter.. the content of the review is more important as you may actually like things the reviewers see as flaws.. anyway

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

ztpayne7

I'm hoping for 8.5-9.0. I don't think it'll be a ten. But I certainly don't think it'll be a 7 either.

ztpayne7

irken004

Did anyone preorder the collector's edition? I want to but might wait until after launch

Scollurio
N711

I think it doesnt matter.. the content of the review is more important as you may actually like things the reviewers see as flaws.. anyway

Sure, to me it doesn't matter either, I've seen some abysmal reviews lately (looking at you, Keza, of IGN) and I totally agree to you, I was just wondering about the "generel reception" of Infamous!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Jaz007
irken004

Did anyone preorder the collector's edition? I want to but might wait until after launch

I pre-ordered it, but I think they've already sold out (or at least GameStop has) of launch day collector editions, so I don't think there is that much choice in waiting now.

Jaz007

Epic

This game is the reason is one of the main reasons why I wat to get a PS4.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

CThrash13

I never played any of the Infamous games, but this one has really caught my attention the last few days.  I'm probably going to be getting a PS4 in the next month or two, and this game is near the top of my list.  I usually don't even play much besides sports games, but this game looks amazing and fun.

CThrash13

Twitter:

irken004

Ended up putting $10 down on a preorder of the "limited" edition (just the game plus preorder dlc). Hope I get some gift cards to round out the purchase for my birthday on the 19th

ztpayne7

Just saw a copy in my local target. I got so excited and was gonna buy it but the store computer blocked me. Gah. So much excitement and disappointment in a two minute time frame.

ztpayne7

irken004

Also, check out enjoyyourpower.com

You can do some tests to get some karma for the game early. I got to it early enough that they mailed me the more detailed conduit test kit today

Beaston61

Guys, please help me!

I am torn!!!

Do I get the new Infamous, Metal Gear Solid or Second Son?

3 very good games, but not sure which one deserves my money.
Thanks.

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

irken004
Beaston61

Guys, please help me!

I am torn!!!

Do I get the new Infamous, Metal Gear Solid or Second Son?

3 very good games, but not sure which one deserves my money.
Thanks.

???
Infamous and Second Son are the same. Infamous Second Son. I'd probably say get that because MGS is like 2 hours long.

Beaston61

^^
*sorry it had to be you mate*

I am for sure getting iNfamouse:Second Son! Day 1
The MGS demo does not interest me slightly. Since MGS went cross platform and Kojima changed snake's voice over... im done. RIP David Hayter.

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.