Forums

Topic: Got 20$ on PSN, any Co-Op games recommendations?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Epic

After puuting more than 180 hours into Borderlands 2(70% of that time with a friend) we thought its time to get a small break and play other games.
I want to get another Co-Op game with 20$ that I have available right now on the PS Store but still don't know what to get.
Right now my only have two candidates are One Piece Pirate Warriors and Minecraft but there must be other games to consider that I may never heard about.
Any recommendations or should I stick with One Piece Pirate Warriors or Minecraft?

PS: One Piece Pirate Warriors has a Co-Op mode available after finishing the 2 Prologue missions.

Edited on by Epic

PSN: Epic-ZX

Tasuki

Well if you are into the Lego games Lego Marvel is a blast especially on Co-Op mode.  Been playing that one with my son alot lately.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

moomoo

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine is really good. Guacamelee is really good.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

PSN: moomoo1405390

jmburks

Trine 2 and the Rayman games are pretty fun. What system are you on? I had fun playing the resistance games co-op on my ps3.

Own: PS4 and PS Vita
PSN- XTheMinisterX
Currently playing-
Call of duty Ghosts....PS4
OlliOlli and Rainbow Moon...PS Vita

PSN: XTheMinisterX

NicolaHayden

A tad late but I'm going to throw in my recommendation of Dugeon Defenders. It's a first person tower defence game and has stolen a large ammount of my time. It's one of those games that is much better to play with friends.

Games Editor - Push Square

PSN: Ukfujoshi | Twitter:

Epic

@NicolaHayden yup a bit too late, ended up getting Minecraft xD
Even though I already have the game, it was released on PS+ on 2013 on Fall if I remember well, I played it for a bit but have been waiting for a friend that was interested on playing it to comeback from the US to beat it on one night someday.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.