Forums

Topic: What are you expecting from Tomorrow's announcements?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Enobmah_Shards

Vita slim all the way! Make it happen Sony!

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

Gold Headset, firmware 1.6 enabling Pulse compatibility, Drive Club.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Squiggle55

This is the tease about "the slimmest playstation yet" right? I vote Vita TV. That's pretty slim.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

jmburks

I would love for them to announce cheaper memory cards along with the cheaper Vita slim.

Own: PS4 and PS Vita
PSN- XTheMinisterX
Currently playing-
Call of duty Ghosts....PS4
OlliOlli and Rainbow Moon...PS Vita

PSN: XTheMinisterX

Squiggle55

@jmburks I'd love to get a memory card bigger than my 32 gb. But It's not happening until I can get one for.... maybe 40 bucks. Those prices are ridiculous.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

jmburks

@squiggle55 I agree! i want to get the 64 GB one from japan but it's 120 dollars on Amazon! i've been holding out hope they will drop that price with this announcement otherwise i'm going to just have to drop the 120$ and get it.

Own: PS4 and PS Vita
PSN- XTheMinisterX
Currently playing-
Call of duty Ghosts....PS4
OlliOlli and Rainbow Moon...PS Vita

PSN: XTheMinisterX

Gamer83

@Squiggle55

Yeah, the memory card pricing for Vita is possibly the dumbest thing Sony has ever done. No reason a 32GB mem card should be $80, beyond ridiculous. I can't even put into words how moronic $100 was.

Gamer83

Shellybird27

yea, i got the 32 gb for $79.99, it's not to bad i suppose, but $60 would be a better, and greatly appreciated.

Edited on by Shellybird27

Shellybird27

Gamer83

The 32GB cards shouldn't be any more than $35, a 64GB shouldn't be more than $70.

Gamer83

Reverend_Skeeve

Agreed, the memory card prices are indeed beyond moronic. I can't really understand why they're still so high. At least if it is Sonys intention to sell Vitas...the prices of the mem cards are an argument against buying a Vita for me...and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Sure, sooner or later I'll most probably cave in, but still...I will feel robbed when I'll eventually have to pay the price for a huge card.

Reverend_Skeeve

Gamer83
Reverend_Skeeve

At least if it is Sonys intention to sell Vitas...

Baahahahaha! That's a good one, aside from having a good lineup of games (most of them niche, with very few exceptions), it seems to me Sony has done about everything it can to make sure the Vita doesn't sell. I guess we'll find out what the new strategy is- or if there is one- but honestly, I think Sony is just clueless in the handheld market and with the company in a poor financial state and needing PS4 to do very well I honestly would rather it just focuses 100% on the home console market again. It can't just drop Vita like a rock so the phase out needs to be 'handled with care' but it has to happen and I think it would be a good thing in the long run. It's not a coincidence that in the days of PS1 and 2 when the brand was at its best Sony only had one system to worry about.

Gamer83

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.