Forums

Topic: What are you playing on PS4?

Posts 1 to 20 of 163

Weskerb

We have 'what are you playing on PS3 and Vita' threads, so why not PS4? Currently I'm not playing anything on my PS4, which is probably why I wanted this thread. I played a lot of AC4 and got all the SP trophies, tried the MP for the plat, but screw that nonsense. Don't Starve is not for me. Contrast and Resogun are done. So what's everyone else playing?

Edited on by Weskerb

Weskerb

KALofKRYPTON

Playing AC4, 20% in and loving it. Had a brief dalliance with Ghosts, but it's trash so got Killzone back.

Trine 2 is class, Star Trek Next Gen table on Pinball Arcade, Star Wars tables on Zen too.

Got plats for NFSR and Resogun.

Edit: Don't Starve isn't my cup of tea either, but neither is Contrast.

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Tasuki

Well right now I am mostly playing Lego Marvel with my son we are making good progress and we are about 30% completion.  I might play this game again at some point cause of a bug only he is getting the trophies and I am not.  I still need to finish Contrast and AC 4 but I have been busy lately getting ready to move and when I do have game time, its usually taken by A Link Between Worlds which I still need to finish as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

I'm playing some Warframe right now. Quite the time sucker that game is. I've got like 26-29 hours on it.

Jaz007

Victor_Meldrew

Nothing as I'm still clearing my ps3 and vita backlogs. I can't decide which ps3 game to try next. Mass effect 3 or god of war ascension. Currently burning through burning skies on vita. This weekend though I'm going to give shadow fall a good go. I want to try the multiplayer when I'm done with the campaign.

Victor_Meldrew

Weskerb
KALofKRYPTON

Playing AC4, 20% in and loving it. Had a brief dalliance with Ghosts, but it's trash so got Killzone back.

Trine 2 is class, Star Trek Next Gen table on Pinball Arcade, Star Wars tables on Zen too.

There's is a lot of mileage with AC4. Really good game IMO. Maybe not so much for the main missions, but for the world you play in.

Some of the puzzles in Contrast were fun to solve for me. But that was a game I played for just 2 or 3 sittings. Appreciated it nonetheless.

Weskerb

KALofKRYPTON
Wesker
KALofKRYPTON

There's is a lot of mileage with AC4. Really good game IMO. Maybe not so much for the main missions, but for the world you play in.

Some of the puzzles in Contrast were fun to solve for me. But that was a game I played for just 2 or 3 sittings. Appreciated it nonetheless.

Yeah, as I understand it, it's very much a 'best of' Assassin's Creed deal. I only played the first one very briefly, then didn't play one again. Really having a lot of fun.

Contrast just feels unfinished to me. The movement feels horrible, like Nightmare Creatures (Ps1) but muddier...

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Weskerb
get2sammyb

I'm playing Killzone: Shadow Fall's multiplayer at every opportunity. Really, really impressed with it. Heavily under-rated.

Yes I'm going to buy this game next. I was going to before, but I think Mercenary spoiled my appetite.

Weskerb

ztpayne7

Just beat assassins creed. It was kinda strange. With every assassins creed game, I was really into it in the beginning and once I was done, I was just about ready for it to be over. Maybe not with 2. But in this one, I almost wasn't digging it at first. Maybe series fatigue. But the more I played it, the more I liked Edward and I got into the game. I want to go back and finish some side things...

ztpayne7

KALofKRYPTON
ztpayne7

Just beat assassins creed. It was kinda strange. With every assassins creed game, I was really into it in the beginning and once I was done, I was just about ready for it to be over. Maybe not with 2. But in this one, I almost wasn't digging it at first. Maybe series fatigue. But the more I played it, the more I liked Edward and I got into the game. I want to go back and finish some side things...

I considered going for the plat, then actually tried multiplayer... Eugh!

Weskerb
KALofKRYPTON
ztpayne7

I considered going for the plat, then actually tried multiplayer... Eugh!

Right! Sammy always bags on Tomb Raider, but Assassins Creed really set the standard for spoiling trophy lists with its multiplayer. They lifted a lot of things from Far Cry 3 for this Assassins, I wish they had have adopted the same approach to trophies.

Weskerb

Beaston61

Fifa 14 & Don't Starve.
I think I am going to give Tomb Raider a miss.
But I am looking forward to Outlast !

Currently Playing: ---> MGS V: PP (PS4) - Until Dawn (PS4) - Dota 2 (PC) & Loads of Indies! (long live the Indies)
PSN / Steam ID: Beaston61

"remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

PSN: Beaston61

Scollurio
get2sammyb

I'm playing Killzone: Shadow Fall's multiplayer at every opportunity. Really, really impressed with it. Heavily under-rated.

Nice to see you in the same boat like me. PushSquare Clan anyone? Or join mine?
"Strikeforce Indigo" for the win!
(sounds like a cheesy anime title in a way...)

Anyways, I am playing KZ Shadowfall Multiplayer (obviously) and enjoying it a lot. Also trying to Plat it, getting there, almost have all MP Trophies already. Then another 1-2 runs through campaign and all is good.
Also I platinumed Resogun already (again, thanks Sammy for infecting me).

Love my PS4
PS3, Vita

Switching to the Playstation Family was the best thing (gaming wise) I could do really.

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

I'll join Strikedorce Indigo, there's always room for an occasionally effective team player right?!

FullbringIchigo

I'm playing the only game I have Knack (don't judge me it came with the console)

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Tasuki

@Fullbringichigo:  I keep hearing mixed reviews on that one.  I want to check it out but I dont know if I want to pay that price for it yet.  I have it on my queue from Gamefly but it's always out, so I will wait for them to either send it to me or maybe at some point I can see it being free to PS+ members.

My Backlog

Scollurio
KALofKRYPTON

I'll join Strikedorce Indigo, there's always room for an occasionally effective team player right?!

For sure mate!
Welcome to the force! *salute*

lol
we're not that serious though

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

irken004
Tasuki

@Fullbringichigo:  I keep hearing mixed reviews on that one.  I want to check it out but I dont know if I want to pay that price for it yet.  I have it on my queue from Gamefly but it's always out, so I will wait for them to either send it to me or maybe at some point I can see it being free to PS+ members.

You could try the gamestop demo if your store has it, sadly there's no demo on the PSN store.

I'm trying to get back into AC4 and KZ shadow fall multiplayer, though I like Mercenary's multiplayer much more :/ Might start up Knack again too on normal.

Tasuki

@irken004:  I am not to big on demos to be honest, it seems like too many of you gives you the best part of the game for the demo, I have a blast then I get the game only to discover that I dont enjoy it as much as the demo if that makes sense. 

Still thanks for the tip if I am in the area of my local GS I just might do that to get a feel for the game.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.