Forums

Topic: Using Dualshock 4 on PS3.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Jaz007

It's works pretty good, played with and I really liked it, I don't want to use the dualshock 3 again now that I've used the dualshock 4, so it's really welcome that you can use if it's plugged in to the PS3. Sadly it doesn't work with all games though. I tried playing the Sly collection with it, but when I stayed up 2&3 it said no controller and would only work with the Dualshock 3, which made me a bit mad and I went back to playing Theives in Time.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Jaz007
RisefromAshes
Jaz007

It's works pretty good, played with and I really liked it, I don't want to use the dualshock 3 again now that I've used the dualshock 4, so it's really welcome that you can use if it's plugged in to the PS3. Sadly it doesn't work with all games though. I tried playing the Sly collection with it, but when I stayed up 2&3 it said no controller and would only work with the Dualshock 3, which made me a bit mad and I went back to playing Theives in Time.

Lol. You just took my previous msg on the other thread and made a new thread from it. I'll take credit for this.

No, I made this or was gonna make it before I saw that. Sorry, but this has nothing to do with you.

Jaz007

Shellybird27

it works pretty good, but i still like the Dualshock 3 so  it's not as big a problem for me, but what's puzzling, is that the home button doesn't work on it.

Shellybird27

Jaz007
Shellybird27

it works pretty good, but i still like the Dualshock 3 so  it's not as big a problem for me, but what's puzzling, is that the home button doesn't work on it.

Yeah, that is really puzzling. I liked the Dualshock 3 too, it's just that the Dualshock 4 is such an improvement that it's hard to go back. I will be one happy man if they update the PS3 with full Dualshock 4 compatibility.

Jaz007

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.