Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1 to 20 of 4,199

Tasuki

Well since we are two weeks away and some stores are carrying PS4 stuff I thought that this would be a good place where we can discuss our latest PS4 purchases be it game, accessory or even the systems itself.

My first and latest purchases was yesterday, a second PS4 controller. I couldn't wait till the 15th so I opened it already just to hold it. I must admit I love the feel of this controller. Now if only I had a game and the system to use it.

Oh well I guess I can just hold and cuddle it while I sleep at night, that's normal right?

Edited on by get2sammyb

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

ztpayne7

@Tasuki  just bought mine last night after I found out you can play it wired on most ps3 games. You just need to have a USB to USB micro cable. Also, Some games work and others don't. For instance, walking dead wouldn't work and infamous and Rayman did. Lastly, it cannot be used for motion control so any sixaxis controls can't be performed.

ztpayne7

Scollurio

Got the Killzone Shadowfall / Camera / second Controller preordered,
as well as the charging cradle for the controllers.
As soon as I can, I'll digitally preorder Lego Marvel Superheroes.
I am on the fence about the vertikal stand as I am not sure yet where in my office my PS4 will end up!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Gamer83

Just Killzone: Shadow Fall so far. I don't know if it was smart picking it up last week rather than just waiting until the Nov. 15. It hasn't made the wait easier that's for sure.

Gamer83

Tasuki

Picked up Assassin's Creed IV and Killzone as part of Target's Buy 2 get 1 deal, For the free game I got Ducktales Remastered for the Wii U.  Also got my Playstation Plus card so I will be all set come Friday.   

Man Friday is going to be the longest day of work ever.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Tudor0731

Picking up Battlefield 4, Madden 25 and NFS: Rivals tomorrow.

Tudor0731

Gamer83

Picked up my copy of AC IV which arrived today. These next two days are going to seem longer than the time it took us to get from the Feb. reveal to today.

Oh and good news, AC IV is only 20GB to install.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

PMasterTy9

I have picked up a DS4, PS Camera, Killzone, and NFS. Only thing left is the console itself.

PSN ID: tgraves82

PSN: TGraves82 | Twitter:

Shellybird27

I'm going to be getting KZ SF,  NBA 2K14,  AC IV,  and Lego Super marvel heroes Day One for my retail. Then all the free to play games,  and a few PSN games,  I'm gonna need a bigger HDD. Maybe I can get a 2 TB soon. Anyone know where to find one?

Edited on by Shellybird27

Shellybird27

Victor_Meldrew

KZ SF, Fifa, InfSS, AC IV and we'll see what else

Victor_Meldrew

Madd_Hatter401

I bought 3  PS4 games Tuesday at target (buy 2 get 1 free) and my girl, who is AWESOME is going to the midnight  launch for me tonight so I am AMPED!

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

PSN: Madd_hatter401 | Twitter:

PMasterTy9

Yeah I am returning my games to GameStop and going to Target to get a free game..lol So, I will have Killzone, NFS, and ACIV.

Gamer83

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. I think with that, AC IV and Killzone as well as Contrast and a couple F2P games I'll be set until Christmas. In case anyone is wondering Injustice is also a decent size file but not terrible at 21GB.

Gamer83

ztpayne7

@madd_hatter401 I'm with you! I was gonna pick mine up tomorrow and my wife said no, we should go to the midnight launch. Haha

ztpayne7

Tasuki

Well picked up a Vita bundle from Amazon for $179.99 as part of a Black Friday deal.  Its the Waking Dead one and comes with three other games as well but I mean bought it for the remote play on the PS4.

My Backlog

PMasterTy9
Tasuki

Well picked up a Vita bundle from Amazon for $179.99 as part of a Black Friday deal.  Its the Waking Dead one and comes with three other games as well but I mean bought it for the remote play on the PS4.

Haha.. I did the same thing! I couldn't resist the deal myself. Got it the next day with the Amazon Prime trial.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic