Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 1 to 20 of 380

get2sammyb

With the PS4 bumping up the PSN's friends limit to a whopping 2,000, I thought it would be a good idea for us to share our PSN IDs. One of my favourite things about the PlayStation experience is looking at what everyone else is playing -- even if we don't play together -- and it's even more fun when you have some form of relationship with the people on the other end. So, seeing as we're all a big happy family, let's share PSN IDs.

I'm get2sammyb. The one stipulation I have is that you please mention that you're from Push Square in your request message, otherwise I won't accept. LET'S DO THIS.

ztpayne7

Hey guys!  Looking forward to some PS4 playing this month!

I'm thezackster7. feel free to add me, but like Sammy said, please let me know you're from push square!

ztpayne7

Tudor0731

Mines SUMYD, never played my PS3 much online but that will change with my PS4

Tudor0731

shingi_70

My name is shingi_70 i'm new to the playstation fold so don't have any friends yet. I'm grabbing a Vita next month and a PS4 in February.

I threw requests at everyone on the list.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

PSN: shingi_70

Sanquine

For Ps4 , vita and ps3 .

Now vita and ps3 !

Sanquine90

Edited on by Sanquine

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

suzenko

Mine is shomari9. I will love to be able to play with all of you and help each other with games and what not. I think i might pick up a Vita for black friday. Anyone know if the ps4 price will go down on black friday.

suzenko

Tasuki

@Suzenko:  I highly doubt that the PS4 will do down in price or even have any specials on Black Friday since it will only be a few weeks after the release date.  The most I have seen are deals on PS4 games but not the system itself.  Heck stores might have the second shipment in by that time if your lucky.

I do know that quite a few stores are having Black Friday deals on the PS3 consoles so you might want to look into that.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

suzenko

@Tatsuki: Oh i was just wondering. But i already have a ps3 so still add me in case you guys still want to play some games and such. Sammy's rules aply to me as well. Also look out for Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus because i want to play the multiplayer with some of you. I only have 1 platinum from sonic Generations which was somewhat difficult to get because the last boss battle trophy ( kill the boss without taking damage ) was such a damn pain.

suzenko

Cloud7794

My name is...

Cloud7794!

I bet no one expected this plot twist XP Go ahead and put that you hail from PushSquare if you want, but I get next to no friend requests so I'll just assume that you do.

Cloud 7794 - Add me on PSN! :D
Games I Play: RPG's and Fighters mainly. Blazblue, PS All Stars, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Persona 4 Arena, Battlefield BC 2, Dungeon Defenders, etc.

PSN: Cloud7794

Shellybird27

Shellybird27! I need friends...Please?? Haha.

Shellybird27

charlesnarles

charlesnarles
Lets play some video games together, yo.
Also, I'm getting mine this evening, so if you see me sign on... : )

"Oh yeah? How 'bout I slap you and kill you?" - Curtis Ackers, SH: Homecoming

PSN: charlesnarles

PMasterTy9

We could all use some more friends. My PSN ID is TGRAVES82! Feel free to add me.

PSN ID: tgraves82

PSN: TGraves82 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Ok well mine is Tasuki3711.  Like most if you send a request please say you are from Pushsquare or I will not except.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Dragonfly224

Hi guys! I'm new to Playstation as well
Add me: Tonbo224
I have - Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4 & NBA2k14 is on the way!

Please let me know you're from pushsquare. Thanks.

Name: Cindy
My Youtube Channel

PSN: Tonbo224

ShogunRok

Feel free to add me as well - I'm just ShogunRok.

But MAKE SURE to say you're from Push Square!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic