Forums

Topic: Any title that you are looking foward to for the vita in 2014?

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Enobmah_Shards

I'm looking forward to toukiden, helldivers, and Borderlands 2. What about you guys?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Sanquine

- Toudiken
- Borderlands
- Freedom wars
- Hopefully some localisation stuff - Exstetra
- Gravity rush 2

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

CanisWolfred

Borderlands 2, Gravity Rush 2 (hopefully), and DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. The last one is the biggest for me. I hear it's supposed to be a lot like Ace Attourney.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Punished_Boss_84

Might as well:

Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Z, Toukiden: The Age Of Demons, Borderlands 2, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Gravity Rush 2 (If Dated For 2014), Freedom Wars And God Eater 2 (If possible) Helldivers (Possible)

Edited on by Punished_Boss_84

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

Sanquine
CanisWolfred

Borderlands 2, Gravity Rush 2 (hopefully), and DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. The last one is the biggest for me. I hear it's supposed to be a lot like Ace Attourney.

Aahw totally forgot that one. Isn't that game about school and to leave that school you have to murder the other clasmates. But you also have to investigate murder?

PSNid= Sanquine90

Squiggle55

Rainbow Moon, Rainbow Skies, Binding of Isaac, Final Fantasy X, Fieldrunners 2, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Epic

Soul Sacrifice Delta.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

Madd_Hatter401

Borderland 2, haven't played it yet enjoyed borderlands so it's gonna be sweet playing 2 on my vita for the very first time. ( having a hard time waiting though )

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

PSN: Madd_hatter401 | Twitter:

Jairo_MC

Final Fantasy X/X-2 (although I would prefer it this year...) and Gravity Rush 2.

Edited on by Jairo_MC

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

CanisWolfred
Sanquine
CanisWolfred

Aahw totally forgot that one. Isn't that game about school and to leave that school you have to murder the other clasmates. But you also have to investigate murder?

Yes, that's the one. From what I've seen, it's morbid and cooky all at the same time (a bit like Ace Attourney, especially in the cookie department). I'm definitely getting it day one. Near the top of my list along with Bravely Default.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sanquine
CanisWolfred
Sanquine
CanisWolfred

Yes, that's the one. From what I've seen, it's morbid and cooky all at the same time (a bit like Ace Attourney, especially in the cookie department). I'm definitely getting it day one. Near the top of my list along with Bravely Default.

Bravely default? Even after that Micro transactions is introduced>? I mean i dont know how good the game is but i have to vote with my wallet... Or is that game that good? Hearing good things about it!

PSNid= Sanquine90

CanisWolfred

Why should I care about some optional thing I'll never spend money on, and is not even required for normal gameplay, nor is it required you spend even a single cent in order to actually use it?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sanquine
CanisWolfred

Why should I care about some optional thing I'll never spend money on, and is not even required for normal gameplay, nor is it required you spend even a single cent in order to actually use it?

Good point, btw there is a holoween sale going : Corpse party book of shadows good visual novel

PSNid= Sanquine90

SilentJ

Borderlands 2.  Really looking forward to playing that on my lunch breaks.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Gamer83
Sanquine

- Borderlands 2
- Freedom wars
-  Gravity rush 2

These three, MLB 14 The Show and Soul Sacrifice Delta. I'm sure there will be some indie games I download as well and hopefully Sony will have some surprise retail games up its sleeve. Bend Studio has been on hiatus since Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I'll take another Uncharted although I'd really prefer Sony let Bend make that long overdue sequel to Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

NathanUC

Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster! It was slated for 2013 but I think it's been pushed back a bit.

Borderlands 2. I never got to finish this on PS3 and would love to be able to play it on the go.

Minecraft? Hoping it won't be a gimped version. Just seems like a really great game to play in small bursts.

Snapshot. I think this was also a planned 2013 game, but I've not heard much about it. It looked like a cool game with interesting gameplay elements.

All my PS4 games via remote play Mainly Final Fantasy XIV ARR.

Edited on by NathanUC

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

CanisWolfred

Oh, forgot about Ragnarok Oddyssey Ace. That's definitely something I'm looking forward to. Plus Conception II, which was just announced for the West.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sanquine

Conception II
Demongaze
Ys Memories of celceta
Sorcery saga: Curse of the great curry god

PSNid= Sanquine90

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.