Ghost of Tsushima

Best Sony Exclusive Game
The Last of Us Part II

Best 3rd Party Game "Trailer"
Cyberpunk 2077

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

@Welkin96 yeah it's a great game apparently but like you i haven't got round to it yet either

i think mine is still unopened actually it's just sitting in my game back log pile for now

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

Most Anticipated Game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Flat out Game of the Show for me, with a brilliant trailer. Hopefully it will come early in 2019

Best Sony Exclusive Game Spider-Man
Was a bit luke warm on this previously but that trailer has sold me on it. My only concern is that the best part control seemed to be taken away from the player and a cut scene started. While the other games looked really good I feel they are still to far from being released for me to get super hyped for them.

Best 3rd Party Game Metro Exodus
This looked cool and makes me want to play the other two games now, which imo have in my library. What's the release date?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

mookysam

Most Anticipated
Kingdom Hearts 3

Best Sony Exclusive Game
Spider-Man

Best 3rd Party Game
Resident Evil 2

So many great games this year and a huge amount to look forward to playing! Spider-Man in particular looks enormous fun. I was impressed by all of Sony's exclusives. They didn't them during their conference, but Dreams and Concrete Genie look great too. Nintendo dropped the ball for me. I like Smash, but I'm not the biggest fan of it. Focusing so heavily on just one game is always a risk.

Biggest surprise of the show was Resident Evil 2. I thought they might show it, but was not expecting a release so soon. It looks amazing. Very dark and scary!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Ralizah

Most Anticipated Game - Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Best Sony exclusive Game - Ghost of Tsushima

Best 3rd Party Game - REmake 2

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Gamer83

Most Anticipated Game: REmake 2

Best Sony exclusive Game: The Last of Us Part II

Best 3rd Party Game: Cyberpunk 2077

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@Rudy_Manchego theres a reason for the rule. Most anticipated get 2 points the Sony exclusive and 3rd party get one point. On Friday I will tally them all up.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Rudy_Manchego

@themcnoisy I play by nobodys rules. Not even my own.

That said, you the boss when it comes to these so I shall change my vote. But only coz its you.

Most Anticipated Game - TLOU 2
Best Sony exclusive Game - Ghost of Tsushima
Best 3rd Party Game - REmake 2

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

I do love a good poll. Apologies for my random choices but, hey, it's me.

Most Anticipated
Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order

Best Sony Exclusive Game
Ghost of Tsushima

Best 3rd Party Game
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I'm in a huge Star Wars mood at the moment, so even the underwhelming mumble from the crowd about a prequel-era, Jedi-centric, story-driven Star Wars game was enough to send me over the edge. It's EA, but it's an EA who have survived the recent Battlefront II controversy and gotten a strict verbal pasting from Disney. They can't mess this up, surely.

Being honest, though, despite my rabid devotion to Star Wars, my most anticipated game is probably Ghost of Tsushima, but that would mean I couldn't vote for it in the Sony category and none of the other Sony exclusives grabbed me (sorry).

I was uniformly impressed with everything we got to see from Shadow of the Tomb Raider. There's nothing wrong with "more of the same, just refined" when you love what came before. The setting has me intrigued, the storyline looks pretty deep, and the stealth gameplay we got to see more than makes up for the lack of any Splinter Cell news. Can't wait for September!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

stinkyx

Most Anticipated Game:
Rage 2

Best Sony exclusive Game:
The Last of Us Part II

Best 3rd Party Game:
Control

Make it a great day!

PSN: tearatherflesh

AdamNovice

Most Anticipated: Ghost of Thushima

Best Sony Exclusive: Death Stranding

Best 3rd Party Game: Cyberpunk 2077

AdamNovice

Twitter:

themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Octane

@themcnoisy I thought you didn't do polls anymore?

Most Anticipated Game
Death Stranding

Best Sony exclusive Game
The Last of Us Part 2

Best 3rd Party Game
Cyberpunk 2077

Octane

Tasuki

Most Anticipated
Spiderman

Best Sony Exclusive
Spiderman

Best Third Party
Fallout 76

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Octane

@Tasuki ''You can only pick one game for each category - no duplicates. The top award is the Most Anticipated Game.''

No cheating allowed

Octane

SKC_Diamond

Most Anticipated Game
Kingdom Hearts 3

Best Sony exclusive Game
Spider-Man

Best 3rd Party Game
Fallout 76

Edited on by SKC_Diamond

SKC_Diamond

PSN: SKC_Diamond | Twitter:

Kidfried

@Welkin96 Ashamed to admit I haven't played V3 yet. I only got into the series this year, because of the passionate fans of it on this forum.

Played through 1 and 2 within a week. Great experiences both!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

KirbyTheVampire

Most Anticipated Game
The Last of Us: Part II

Best Sony exclusive Game
Ghost of Tsushima

Best 3rd Party Game
Cyberpunk 2077

Edited on by KirbyTheVampire

KirbyTheVampire

starhops

Yikes! So hard to choose just one. There are some really great games coming. I got sold on Spider-man as that game just looks like fun. From Software's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice was a nice surprise. I'm with @RogerRoger and look forward to the new single-player Star Wars. Death Stranding is even more interesting now. Ghost of Tsushima looks like a wild ride. Shadow of the Tomb Raider I am excited for as well. Then there is Spyro, RE2, Control, Dreams, Cyberpunk 2077 (even if FPS), Nioh 2...

Most Anticipated Game:
The Last of Us Part II

Best Sony exclusive Game:
The Last of Us Part II

Best 3rd Party Game:
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

starhops

PSN: starhops

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.