Forums

Topic: Your best of E3 2018 poll

Posts 1 to 20 of 61

themcnoisy

Hi everyone, now E3 is drawing to a close its the time for our first annual PushSquare forum E3 awards. Just pick the following;

Most Anticipated Game

Best Sony exclusive Game

Best 3rd Party Game

You can only pick one game for each category - no duplicates. The top award is the Most Anticipated Game.

My picks

Most Anticipated;
Death Stranding

Best Sony Exclusive Game;
Dreams

Best 3rd Party Game;
Cyberpunk

As you can see as Death Stranding is my number 1 game from the show I cant vote for that in the best Sony Exclusive game. Its so we get 3 games that win E3. Voting closes on Friday!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

Alright! I have alluded to these in my previous posts but here goes:

Most anticipated:
Ghost of Tsushima

Best Sony Exclusive:
Spider-Man

Best 3rd Party:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Really tough choices actually. Special honorary mention to Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, and Last of Us Part II. I just didn’t quite get enough of those to get as excited but they are uber compelling as well.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Fight_Teza_Fight

Most Anticipated:
Kingdom Hearts 3

Best Sony Exclusive:
The Last of Us: Part 2

Best 3rd Party:
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

@Th3solution @Fight_Teza_Fight thank you for the early votes. 9 completely different games, such a good E3. Ghost of Tsushima and Kingdom Hearts 3 are high on my list too!

themcnoisy

@Welkin96 hi mate, thanks for voting. You can only pick 1 game for each section with no duplicates. Most anticipated is the top award so pick a different game for your best 3rd party! (Just edit the comment) cheers.

themcnoisy

@Welkin96 welcome Welkin. Good to have new people posting in the forums! What game are you playing atm?

kyleforrester87

Most Anticipated
Resident Evil 2

Best Sony Exclusive
TLOU 2

Best 3rd Party
Cyberpunk 2077

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

themcnoisy

@Welkin96 Im currently playing Zenith, Trackmania Turbo and God of War. Just finished Megadrive collection. Good times! Thanks for votimg.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 I knew RE2 would be your number 1. Great trailer and its out in January!

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy Yeah man. Great trailer, 60 fps (?), high res support for Pro, HDR enabled, release date set, Leon Kennedy and his 90's do, proper zombies..what more could you want??

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Rudy_Manchego

Ok, boring I know but TLOU2 was the best trailer shown. Good story beats and acting merged with gameplay seamlessly. I can see the improvements and the tech. Hyped to the extreme (it rocks a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle_

Most Anticipated
TLOU2

Best Sony Exclusive
TLOU 2

Best 3rd Party
RE2

RE2 - I am all over this bad boy. Fave RE story with fave RE4 style gameplay? Hella yes.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

OK so

Most Anticipated Game

Kingdom Hearts III, after all i have been waiting for this game for a decade and it's finally nearly here

Best Sony exclusive Game

Spider-Man, perhaps the fact i'm a HUGE Spidy fan is clouding my judgement but it just looks so fun

Best 3rd Party Game

Devil May Cry 5, i know all we got was a trailer but come on it's Devil May Cry, we have Nero and Dante back and after DmC: Devil May Cry and the was it's characters were done and how it was received it's a miracle we are getting this at all

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

ApostateMage

Most anticipated
Cyberpunk 2077

Best Sony Exclusive
The Last Of Us part 2

Best 3rd party game
Resi 2

ApostateMage

Rudy_Manchego

@kyleforrester87 I told the truth. You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Also, I didn't read the instructions properly but again, I'm still not changing it. TLOU 2 was the best Sony game and my most anticipated. If I get disqualified then so be it. I'm a rebel like that. You can't put me in a box. If you did, I'd break out and go live in a sphere.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

Thinking back about what games I think had the best showing, I could probably name any Sony game. Their line up is diverse and oozes quality and craftsmanship. So it's difficult to choose between those.

Would love to have picked a Nintendo game, but they really dropped the ball this E3. Smash was kind of a disappointment to me, with almost nothing new.

Third party also didn't have a lot of surprises. But there were two games that stood out: Resident Evil 2 and... Well, have a look below.

Most Anticipated
Death Stranding

Best Sony Exclusive Game
The Last of Us 2

Best 3rd Party Game
Shadows Die Twice

@Welkin96 Welcome. Hope you feel at home here! You clearly have a great taste in gaming.

Kidfried

Gremio108

Most anticpated:
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Best Sony Exclusive:
The Last Of Us Part II

Best 3rd Party:
Unravel Two

Unravel gets my third party vote because although Shadows Die Twice, they can't be Voted For Twice. I've not played the first Unravel, or the new one, but I think couch co-op should be championed, even if it is dirty EA.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

BAMozzy

Most Anticipated Game - Cyberpunk 2077

Best Sony exclusive Game - Ghost of Tsushima

Best 3rd Party Game - Metro: Exodus

The best Exclusive was quite difficult to pick between GoT and LoU2 but in the end I went for GoT as its not linear. Obviously the best 3rd Party game would be Cyberpunk but that's also my most anticipated so I picked Metro and so easily could of picked SotTR or AC Odyssey but as Metro is so often overlooked, I opted for that.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Gremio108

Just had a look at everyone else's votes - I forgot about Resi 2! But I'll stick with my picks just to mix things up a bit

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

FullbringIchigo

@Welkin96 i still need to get God of War actually, i have too many games in my backlog

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.