Forums

Topic: What (Non-PS4) game are you playing??

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,982

PSVR_lover

TheFrenchiestFry wrote:

I'm still addicted to Persona 3 Portable don't mind me

12 hours in and I've so far climbed 30 Tartarus floors, I have my social link with Kenji at Rank 5, Kazushi and Yuko at Rank 6, Hidetoshi at Rank 4 and "Maya" on Innocent Sin Online at Rank 3

Love that game. Played it way back in the day. One of the best RPGs of all time.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Anti-Matter

Still playing Animal Crossing New Horizons. 😁

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter ...for over six hours? Solidly?!

Blimey, once I've done a lap of the beach, shaken all the cherries down from the trees and checked the shops for tuxedo pants (c'mon sisters, it's cruel to only sell the jacket and shoes) I'm pretty much done for the day! What are you finding to do?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

TheFrenchiestFry

@PSVR_lover P3P holds a lot of nostalgic value for me since it was one of my first PSP titles I got along with my console on my 8th birthday but it's still my second favorite mainline Persona entry and one of my top 5 MegaTen titles of all time

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

nessisonett

Onto the final boss of Cuphead. This is really quite hard now 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

@RogerRoger
Oh, i took a break for 1 hour on 12 pm to have lunch.
I continued again my ACNH on 1 pm until 4.30 pm.
I was farming Celeste DIY recipes by Time Travelling.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter Ah, fair enough (although three-and-a-half hours is still a marathon to me)! At least you're getting your money's worth from the game, and then some. Glad you're enjoying it!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Moved onto Tekken 4 in my Tekkenthon. It’s alright, I’ve beaten about half of the starter characters’ stories so far. The fighting’s nowhere near as tight as 3 but I do appreciate changes such as walls to bash against and some of the new characters are cool. The graphics hold up really well, I was amazed at the character models considering this was early PS2. Interestingly, different characters have more/less rounds in their story modes. Hwoarang had the most and throwaway characters like Yoshimitsu had the least. Some characters are a whole lot better than others though, Xiaoyu is still awful and both Law and Jin are crazy overpowered. Balance is a wee bit of a problem. Still need to play Tekken Force, should be fun as I enjoyed 3’s version.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I've always found Eddy OP too as he moves are very spammable. I think i must be very annoying to play against online when fighting with him.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Eddy Gordo in 3 was the definition of button masher. I haven’t played as him in 4 yet because I think he’s just a costume for Christie. I still don’t understand his moveset, I just pressed random buttons and he did headstands and kicked people while dancing.

Anti-Matter

Animal Crossing New Horizons again. 😀

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

Morrowind has properly clicked, I’m sinking more and more hours into it without running out of content in the slightest. Now my stats have increased to the point that I can actually land blows on most enemies. It’s still hard as nails but I’m enjoying the strangeness that was somewhat toned down in later games. I just joined up with the writer of The Lusty Argonian Maid and he is essentially my sugar daddy. My character had to strip before he endorsed me and he calls himself Uncle Crassius in the third person and calls me sweetie. Brilliant.

TheFrenchiestFry

Persona 3 Portable. Trying to get through as many floors until the first blocked path on the third block of Tartarus before the Yakushima Beach Trip

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Anti-Matter

Animal Crossing New Horizons 😀

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

I’m now at an impasse with Tekken. Either I could hunt for a copy of Tekken 5 on PS2 or I could get the updated version on PSP. Anyone know which one is better?

Edited on by nessisonett

Anti-Matter

I am playing Animal Crossing New Horizons again. 😄

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I've played Tekken 5 before, but never the PSP version. From what I recall, it ran really well on PS2, was smooth and responsive and looked pretty decent.

I suppose it depends on what the updates are, and whether you think they're worthwhile?

Making It So Since 1987

LastYearsModel

Red Faction: Guerilla on PS3, trying to get the pro times on Demolition Master and Transporter missions.

LastYearsModel

armandocamila

I am currently playing Prince of Persia The Sands of Time Gba version and that too on my Android smartphone So, Basically, I was getting bored in the lockdown and I came to know that you can play Game Boy Advance games on your Android Smartphone. I simply installed the emulator and added the GBA rom of POP The Sands of time and started playing it. My father bought me a GBA when I was little and I used to play a lot of games on it. So, it is more like a nostalgic experience. <3

armandocamila

Anti-Matter

Disney Magical World 2 3DS
Continue my progress to get more stickers.
Have collected 81 Stickers so far and still so many things to do.
And keep busy with my Cafe and harvesting fantasy crops at Winnie the Pooh place.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic