Forums

Topic: What (Non-PS4) game are you playing??

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,986

RogerRoger

@mookysam Never have I heard a more stirring, inspirational story. Good find!

@carlos82 What console are you playing All-Stars Racing Transformed on? It doesn't really matter, all versions are solid enough, but I'm just curious!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

carlos82

@RogerRoger PS3, I was actually looking for Sonic Adventure 2 at the time, tried the demo of it and thought it was great

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

RogerRoger

@carlos82 Sweet; the PS Vita version is good, but obviously cuts a few graphical corners in unfortunately-noticeable ways. Glad you're enjoying it so much!

Did you find Sonic Adventure 2 in the end, by the way? Or has it been de-listed?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

carlos82

@RogerRoger yeah and the first Sonic Adventure plus stuff like Sonic Fighters. I had to go through the app as the PS3 store seemed a bit fussy in finding them

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

mookysam

It shall form the basis of a screenplay @RogerRoger and be the greatest tale of triumph over adversity to ever hit the cinema screen! The 3DS will be voiced by Bette Midler.

@Ralizah The Thousand Year Door is a fantastic RPG. There's so much charm and wit in the script. I love the companions! Is your nephew enjoying it?

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Anti-Matter

carlos82 wrote:

I wanted another Kart game that wasn't Mario based so was looking at either Crash or Sonic, then when looking on the app noticed Sonic All Star Racing Transformed was pretty cheap. A quick download later and why have I never played this before its amazing, whilst also highlighting how lackluster their latest effort really is. Great controls and a brilliant cast of characters and variety in tracks from Sega's rich history

Try Modnation Racers PS3 and F1 Race Stars PS3

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@carlos82 That's so weird. I recently went looking for Sonic the Fighters through the PS3's PS Store and couldn't find it, which is why I asked you about de-listing. I've just checked via my PC's browser and it's right there. Sounds like you had a similar issue!

And I can't speak with authority about F1 Race Stars, but @Anti-Matter is right to highlight ModNation Racers. I got it for my brother (who isn't a huge gamer, but knows quality) and he loved it.

@mookysam Ah, but who will play you?

Making It So Since 1987

carlos82

@RogerRoger yeah the first time I searched Sonic it came up with just 2 games, then it wouldn't even let me search the word Sonic and even looking through what apparently were all the digital PS3 games, it still didn't show. Tried the app and bang, there they are.
I'll definitely have a look at ModNation Racers too, thanks @Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@mookysam Good choice! Okay, I'm greenlighting this project!

Making It So Since 1987

carlos82

So I've been trawling my long forgotten PS3 digital library to see what I could find and I've dug up Ducktales, The Simpsons Arcade game and Outrun online arcade which after having a few goes is incredible, oh and Sonic Adventure 2 is way more fun than I remember. Maybe that's because we are starved of such games these days

Anti-Matter

Kurikin: Nano Island Story NDS
Gotta leveling up my Acid type on Kins (still on level 39)
I need to train those Acid type of Kins until strong enough (at least level 45) to beat the Final Boss which are Acid type too. Last time i tried to beat them with Level 61 Alkali type of Kins and it didn't work as they couldn't multiplied so fast in Acid base medium. 😩
Until i saw from Youtube someone beat the Final Boss with Acid type of Kins and they were multiplied very fast in Acid base medium. It was all about the amount of colonies.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

I’ve been playing far too much Euro Truck Simulator 2 despite being the most mundane game of all time. I managed to get an actual radio signal in-game so drove from Aberdeen to Calais listening to a megamix of Hi-NRG classics from Donna Summer, Divine and Dead or Alive. I don’t even drive irl so like what are gears, what’s a clutch who even knows.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

I now have images of @nessisonett completing the drive in first gear because who needs a gearbox anyway?

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho Gears are for losers 💪💪

nessisonett

I beat my first playthrough of World of Horror and it’s really quite brilliant, even unfinished. It wouldn’t be a proper roguelike without me going straight back in for another playthrough and yikes, it’s creepy. I’ve gone through Resi 7, Silent Hill etc no bother but the overwhelming claustrophobia gets to you. I can’t even put into words how oppressive the atmosphere is, it gets your heart properly racing. Once it hits PS4 out of early access, any of you that love horror better pick it up.

andy222

Oblivion is one of the good to go for me. I prefer it for non PS4 games.

andy222

Anti-Matter

Ow...
Just now i have played :
Lost in Blue Shipwrecked Wii
Wii Sports Resort
Imagine Artist NDS
Dual Pen Sports 3DS.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

I've started Max Payne today (as a PS2 Classic on PS4). It's one of those wonderful examples of style over substance, from a generation which realised cinematic flair was a thing it could harness. The gameplay is insultingly simple, but the whole "noir comic book" schtick makes everything strangely compelling. Its use of the bullet-time gimmick is just that; a gimmick, and one I keep forgetting to use.

Wonky, janky and yet weirdly lovable, it's a nostalgic throwback to dozens of similar games from that era, and a nice way for me to avoid superhero overload. I'll see it through.

Making It So Since 1987

kyleforrester87

@nessisonett both a World of Horror and Euro Truck Simulator sounds really appealing to be honest!

@RogerRoger I played through MP1 on my PS4 a few years ago, I never actually played the original although loved number 2 and 3. Number 1 absolutely holds up these days, really enjoyed blasting through it.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic