Forums

Topic: What (Non-PS4) game are you playing??

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,988

RogerRoger

@mookysam ...that would explain so much.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

Still playing AC4 - so very close to having enough pennies saved for a Typhoon! (my favourite fighter aircraft).

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Thrillho

@KALofKRYPTON I read that and thought you were talking about Assassin's Creed 4. That series has certainly changed since I last played it.

Thrillho

KALofKRYPTON

@Thrillho Ha!

I'd imagine Assassin's Creed: Air Force would end up like the in-air dragon jump kills in Lair.

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Th3solution

@Thrillho @KALofKRYPTON I also was thinking ‘Assassins Creed 4’ there for a minute. I thought maybe a typhoon was a ship you could buy though. Like a boat. 😆

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KALofKRYPTON

@Th3solution @Thrillho
For whatever reason, I'm reminder that I still have a Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X that I bought for Assault Horizon I've never tried on the PS2... Going to have to (literally) dust that off and give it a shot!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON @Thrillho @Th3solution I'd play that. Some poor guy walking along the street with a Harrier Jump Jet hovering behind him, trying to sneak up on him and periodically ducking behind bins...

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger @Th3solution @Thrillho

"While under cover, enemies will not detect you..."
Untitled

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON No offence to anybody present, but that's gotta be a US Army base, right?

I'm being cheeky, forgive me.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Hahaha - I think it's China, or - 'Tchiy-na' if you prefer

Th3solution

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger @Thrillho What, is there something in that picture? All I see is a nice grassy hillside and a landing strip. 😉

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Th3solution GROAN.

Walked right into that one, didn't we? And it didn't even have a net over it.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@Th3solution @RogerRoger I reckon those 'hills' are hiding something...

KALofKRYPTON

Seriously though. So glad I went back in - properly suffering 'just one more mission' syndrome! I'm being very sensible though.

Also, it looks great on an older LCD over component.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON There's probably a dude watching TV in that shipping crate, too.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Looks a bit smoky over there... Big Boss?

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Only if the next three shots in sequence show a Fulton balloon being attached to the crate and it disappearing into the sky.

Sorry, you keep trying to talk about Ace Combat and I keep making schoolboy jokes.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger You were probably still at school when AC4 came out, soo . . .

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON You're on fire today, man.

Also, yes. Yes I was.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic