Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 861 to 880 of 3,153

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i got Bounty Hunter, it hasn't really held up to be fair but i got Jedi Starfighter just a shame the original isn't on there too

although i am also playing KotOR on the XB1, now i have got it fixed and can actually play the damn thing again

kind of got me wishing for a KotOR3 now

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I played it to death on PS2, but never got Vader.

I already have Jedi Starfighter, great game.

I had Bounty Hunter originally, terrible game. Also, Jango Fett.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo @KALofKRYPTON Ah, fair enough. I personally love Bounty Hunter, I think it's an incredible game (and reckon Jango is a fantastic character, far better than Boba). Jedi Starfighter is ace, and the first Starfighter game is also on PS3, if you've still got that console. I much prefer the Naboo N-1 to the Delta-7 Aethersprite, but the sequel is the superior game, by far. Shame they never resolved that cliffhanger ending (another Force Unleashed moment, d'oh).

Best of luck getting Vader! His pod is insane. You can't NOT win with him.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger and as Disney has scrapped the Old EU we never will get an ending to either series

thing is imagine if they took the Ship battles from Battlefront 2 and made a new Starfighter or Rouge Squadron game with that, it would be amazing

anyway to keep things on topic Underwater selfie Kingdom Hearts 3
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger if your partner ever got that pc set up, try getting Starfighter from Steam. Really low system requirements and looks incredible!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

just one from Jump Force for today

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

just a few from Final Fantasy XIII (XB1 Enhanced version)

Nice view
Untitled

"WHAT YOU TAKLIN ABOUT FOOL!"
Untitled

"Whatever"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

Last couple shots from Hitman: Absolution HD Enhanced below. Despite being a dark game in terms of story, it's one heck of a bright, beautiful experience in terms of its art direction.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i decided not to get this as i had the 360 version and it's on the XB1 BC program but this version looks SO much better even though the XB1 version was supposed to be a XB1 Enhanced game

i think i'm going to have to get this version now

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo It is gorgeous, and the gameplay is silky-smooth. No amount of enhancements to the original can compensate for the work they've done on it.

Just wait for it to be cheaper. You'll get Blood Money as well, but £60 is a big ask.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just some FINAL FANTASY today first of a few of Snow from Dissidia NT

Untitled
Untitled

and now a few from FINAL FANTASY XV

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i'm back with more screenshots i posted a few FFXV pics on Friday as i know you love those

anyway back to today, first off a few from Jump Force

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU....in a children's card game"
Untitled

You can bet on it!
Untitled

now one from Dissidia NT

"It's not easy being the hero"
Untitled

and one final on from Devil May Cry 5

"Would this sign look better in red?"
Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Thanks for the tag; I had noticed and loved the shots, but I haven't been too well these past few days, so I've been kinda quiet. I particularly like the one of the guy on the pier, just looking out to sea.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger oh well i hope you feel better soon

also i really like that one too, i'm currently using it as my PS4 background

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Thanks, and good background choice! I'm kinda glad my OCD won't allow me to use anything but one of the default PS4 themes, otherwise I'd be changing it every other week, either for my own screenshots or for some of the amazing submissions in this topic.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you know a random feature would be nice, like every time you boot up the console it chooses a random picture from you snapshots

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo When they made that theme of user-submitted Horizon: Zero Dawn screenshots, a lot of people said something similar. Maybe it'll be something they integrate for PS4 around the launch of the PS5 as a counterbalance to the new console?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger of course it could take up a lot of memory so maybe the PS4 can't do it without affecting it's processing power

FullbringIchigo

Just one from Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia today

one bad ass team
Untitled

0ld_boy

Wanted to try this for a long time.

Very old but I still like it - They all come down
Untitled

Once upon a time in Cholla Springs
Untitled

Free Falling
Untitled

Edited on by 0ld_boy

0ld_boy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic