Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 621 to 640 of 3,152

mookysam

@RogerRoger She's on the hunt. Not sure why, but I'm getting a black widow vibe from that one.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam The Marvel character? Yeah, I can see that!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just a few for today, first up is Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

your "Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man" is on patrol
Untitled

now some Dragon Ball FighterZ

"Never mind what i turn into, what about you Frieza....i think you need to lay off the fake tan"
Untitled

"I'M CANON NOW KAKAROT!"
Untitled

and last but not least Kingdom Hearts

"There is something on your face Sora"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I was about to say, that Spider-Man screencap looked a little different from all the others I've been seeing lately... I should've read your words first!

More from Lady Croft once more, as I aim to complete my New Game Plus playthrough...
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Jaz007

Here's my first go at this.
Aloy wonders if there's any hope against the impending odds.
Untitled

Jaz007

RogerRoger

@Jaz007 Very atmospheric! I like it, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

"Oh, hello... and what do you do?"
Untitled

The look that says "this ancient puzzle is really getting on my nerves"...
Untitled

"Missed it by THAT much!"
Untitled

Lara finds a room (well, a cave) with a view...
Untitled

"Take this, indigenous wildlife!"
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger is it me or does that fist pic look like a Storm Trooper?

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I saw your reply and instantly went "nah" but upon scrolling back up to the screenshot, you're kinda right, it does! I'd never seen that before, good eye!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

so i recently played Uncharted 4 again, still a fantastic looking game

"This is the last time i let Sully organise the holiday"
Untitled

"OK so how do i get down from here?"
Untitled

"I KNEW we should have taking the left turn at Albuquerque"
Untitled

"Time to play a classic"
Untitled

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Wow it really is gorgeous looking. Nice scenery shots! That reminds me, I have a few more of my own to share.

Untitled

Untitled

And one I liked from Uncharted 3

Untitled

An obligatory Dragon Quest XI shot

"Marriage Problems"
Untitled

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam you know it's still one of the best looking games on the PS4 i think

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo I agree. It's a shame the performance is a little spotty, but the image quality and art is incredible.

Black Lives Matter

RogerRoger

Awesome shots from Uncharted, guys! Glad I'm not the only one who spent a good few minutes staring at that London skyline in Drake's Deception!

Got a few more of Lara to share; trying to space them out a bit, don't wanna overload.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@Jaz007 of course, most beautiful game on the system! Great shot.

Kidfried

RogerRoger

My last couple of shots from Shadow of the Tomb Raider are below. Despite finishing over a week ago, I took over 200 screencaps and didn't wanna dump them all here at once, so have been spacing them out; I've still got a couple more half-decent ones, but I'll work them in elsewhere down the line, methinks.

So, for now, it's no more spotlight on Lara Croft...
Untitled

...and she's perfectly fine with that. Not angry at all. Honest.
Untitled

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us!"
Untitled

Don't step into the light, Lara!
Untitled

Exploring ancient ruins, or wandering around a garden centre at the weekend...?
Untitled

"Spell 'badass'? Okay; L, A, R, A..."
Untitled

And finally, ready for the next adventure.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

more screenshots incoming this time from a few different games and first up SPIDER-MAN

first day on the job
Untitled

2099 is safe once again
Untitled

"Spider-Cop is ready for action"
Untitled

Now one from Star Trek Online

"We will bring glory to The Empire"
Untitled

now Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

Adventures on the high Seas
Untitled

"I'M NOT SO THINK AS YOU DRUNK I AM...hic"
Untitled

and now some KINGDOM HEARTS (now that i have finished my Kingdom Key playthrough i can finally have a go at the Coliseum fights)

"That's the power of the Keyblade"
Untitled

HADES Cup VISTORY!
Untitled

"Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts"
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

😁 F14 you say? Mig? Raffale?

Hell no! 😀

Apologies for the 'pointing phone at old LCD panel' quality!
Untitled

Untitled

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic