Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 541 to 560 of 3,153

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Ah, it's the direct sequel to Flashback released on PS1 and PC. I always thought it looked pretty terrible for not being the same as Flashback!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i never said that wasn't the advice though did i

@KALofKRYPTON also i played Fade to Black and i can tell you exactly what it is, utter rubbish, the original PS1 Resident Evil had better controls, the game was ugly as hell even for a PS1 game and the game play was about as enjoyable as headache

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo it's that good?!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i hear some countries still use it as a form of torture even to this day

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Ha! It sold well enough to get a PS Platinum re-release!

I really want to play it!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON yeah it did but then again Star Wars Battlefront 2 sold millions and look at the hot mess that was

still if you want to play it then play it but be warned, you no nothing of the horrors you will encounter within

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo I feel gamers were a touch more discerning/thick skinned back then... It was a different time; when your game was finished, your game was finished - once sold, that was your sale, none of this "oh you'd like to turn the corner at the end of this corridor? No problem, that'll be four quid, your packed lunch and a Snickers!".

Hahaha! I played Batman: Dark Tomorrow and Superman 64 end to end... I can take it!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i 100% Sonic 06 you know, that was a feat and a half i can tell you

but i never played Superman 64, even reading in magazines i could tell it wasn't going to be very good

RogerRoger

FullbringIchigo wrote:

@RogerRoger i never said that wasn't the advice though did i

Good answer.

Don't knock Sonic '06, I've completed it four times! So maybe my bizarre taste might approve of this nightmarish torture game you're speaking of...

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger FOUR TIMES!

just once was enough for me, i can still hear Silver shouting "IT'S NO USE" sometimes

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Not in a row, mind. I did other things between each playthrough!

I love Silver. So pumped that he's in Team Sonic Racing.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo @RogerRoger Sonic '06... Ew.

RogerRoger

Untitled

Hey look, everybody; it's Llama Croft...

Untitled

...I'll show myself out.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Lara does have the same expression as the llama!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger very good! 😂😂😂

FullbringIchigo

WOW Luffy, no need to be so harsh One Piece Unlimited World Red
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

OH and of course FINAL FANTASY XV (Pocket Edition)

Untitled

RogerRoger

Was genuinely worried for a second there... "A post from @FullbringIchigo with no Final Fantasy representation? Something must be wrong!"

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah it was a close call

RogerRoger

Six screencaps from Shadow of the Tomb Raider as I head into what feels like the end of the story. I've been surprisingly restrained with Photo Mode as I've played, but will likely let loose in New Game Plus, which I'm probably gonna start right away (unless the ending is awful).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic