Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 521 to 540 of 3,154

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i will admit to nothing sir!

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo ...he probably says whilst lining up another spidey-shot.

It's okay, you don't have to admit to a thing. A screencap says a thousand words!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i am not and i am offended by the assumption

*click

no that was NOT my PS4 saving another Spidey pic

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo

Love the new avatar, by the way!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger thanks, anyway i'll be posting some Spider-Pics tomorrow, i won't be going on my PS4 until really late you see

FullbringIchigo

so as i said @RogerRoger SPIDER-MAN only a few though so as not to overload the page

"Hey how you doing"
Untitled

super hero landing
Untitled

"well it's better than your mug shot will be"
Untitled

"i'm not myself today, felling a little NEGATIVE"
Untitled

"I'm sure Mr Stark will be OK with me hanging out here"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Nicely done, thanks for sharing!

That second shot is his suit from the new Avengers film, isn't it?

Here are my last couple from Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, which I captured last night. That's me done with my PS4 until Thursday morning!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Still dreaming of that remake, Konami...

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger Yes it is

also MGS had a remake on the GameCube The Twin Snakes but when Silicon Knights went bankrupt the rights ended up in limbo

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Cool; looks like it'd be my favourite. I like the gold.

Cheers; yeah, I know. Having never had a GameCube, it was never an option for me, but I have watched parts of it on YouTube and would love to see it re-released at some stage. I think now, though, with gaming having moved on significantly, any kind of remake or remaster would have to meet a higher standard.

Of course, this is Konami we're talking about, so...

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it's the one i use most of the time to be honest, it looks awesome in the rain

RogerRoger

The USS Universe NX-99479 on patrol.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger very nice.

Been seeking out playable stuff and the Vita really is where its at for me at the moment.
Since I never got around to a full playthrough, I thought I'd get stuck in to Another World again since I still have it installed.
So easy to forget how much you really enjoy a game of a particular style!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON That art style is quite distinctive! Makes for some great shots, especially that first one (and that third one is pretty bleak; bad luck!).

You said you "still have it installed" but would that happen to be the version of Another World that's free on PS Plus this month?

Thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

So, this is me "avoiding" the Photo Mode in Shadow of the Tomb Raider...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...don't worry, I'll try to keep all my screencaps spoiler-free (no vistas, no puzzle environments, no secondary characters, etc.) for a good while yet.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger it is indeed a game of many deaths!

Yeah, I bought the anniversary (I think) remaster on release. It is the same one as on Plus. I'd not long done a big stint on Flashback on the MegaDrive as I'd never finished it as a kid.

With a lot of really small Vita games, I tend to just leave them installed unless I'm properly desperate for space. It's only 120mb or something.

Great game(s). No hand-holding and a lot of memory and dexterity work with what are basically the same control mechanics as Prince of Persia on the BBC Micro! 😂

The remastered graphics aren't all that different to the original work, just cleaner all round really without looking like emulation smoothing effects.

Quite jealous that the Switch got that sweet looking Flashback physical release.

Edited on by KALofKRYPTON

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger TR looking good!
I'll get Rise at some point.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I'd seen others mention it favourably in other parts of the forum, but didn't realise you could play it on PS Vita. It's the kinda thing I think I'd play more were it on there. On PS4 I'd just scroll past all my other games and never get around to it, but I love the PS Vita for those unusual, retro experiences (like Grim Fandango and Super Star Wars; never bothered downloading either of those on PS4, either, they just worked so well on handheld).

Oh blimey, I remember Flashback! In a traumatic, "nearly gave up gaming for life because there was this game I could never beat" sense! Well done for going back and getting through it.

I sent that last Tomb Raider screencap to my best friend on PSN and she said "I thought you didn't take screencaps during cutscenes?" I don't; that was just a random room where I'm aiming at the wall. The Photo Mode options and in-game character models are just that darn good nowadays. It's scary how incredible things can look.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger It is great on Vita.
I played a bit of Alien Breed too, as that is also great on the Vita.

I should also clarify, I played a lot of Flashback(!) but I still didn't finish it
Did you ever play Fade to Black? I skipped it completely because it went 3D, but it was well reviewed I think.

FullbringIchigo

So of course i will open with FINAL FANTASY XV (Pocket Edition)

"you lost the hand Gladio so you do the dishes"
Untitled

"Here is my new RECIPEH!"
Untitled

and now SPIDER-MAN

"Hmm there is something STRANGE here"
Untitled

"someone had a few too many beers i think"
Untitled

"I could go for some Pizza right about now"
Untitled

"I never forgot your advice Uncle Ben"
Untitled

"Is that......nah it couldn't be"
Untitled

"and then i used my webbing to stop a runaway train"
Untitled

"OK so i need to move this person, my stop is coming up soon"
Untitled

"SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-MAN, does whatever a Spider can...."
Untitled

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I couldn't even tell you what Fade to Black is... I only know Flashback because it happened to be a part of my MegaDrive childhood. We weren't really a gaming family, it was more "what we picked up cheap" and "what my cousins had" so our collection was random. Thankfully, it had Sonic, so my future was safe!

@FullbringIchigo I thought Uncle Ben's advice was "open packet, microwave on full for three minutes, leave to stand for one" but then I'm no superhero!

Great shots, from both games! Those chibi are adorable.

More of me avoiding Photo Mode in Shadow of the Tomb Raider earlier this morning...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I just can't help it.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic