Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 361 to 380 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

just one today,

Maiden Voyage Star Trek Online

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I hummed the Voyager theme when I looked at that screenshot. It's very "Caretaker" (VGR), but what class of starship is that? I don't recognise it.

Villains gather in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...but Nadine's having none of it, in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled

Naboo faces the Droid Army once again, in Star Wars: Battlefront II...
Untitled

...whilst Aloy makes a cold climb in Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds DLC.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it's a Dervish Class i believe, one made just for the game, it's quite fast and manoeuvrable actually but it's only a Tier 5

i got it from the Fleet i'm in, they used to hold competitions each month

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Nice! Certainly a fitting name for her appearance and speed. I figured it was a Star Trek Online ship and nothing from canon, but she's one of the better original designs, for sure.

Congratulations on winning your Fleet's competition!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Capturing a moment of relative calm in Life is Strange...
Untitled

...and a somewhat more frantic one from Jak II.
Untitled

Aloy similarly runs for it, after getting too close to a Tallneck in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...whilst we prepare to fade to the credits in Star Trek Online.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Aloy's mount smiles for the camera in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...whilst Superman just takes in the view, in Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Untitled

Chloe reacts to a takedown in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...and Darth Maul strikes a pose in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

"Mystical Adventure" Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2
Untitled

"How about YOU do some of the lifting BOY" God of War
Untitled

"THIEF?, I prefer the term Treasure Hunter" Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
Untitled

RogerRoger

Stealth is the order of the day in The Order: 1886...
Untitled

...whilst Ryder attempts to become one with the rock, in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Untitled

Suigetsu's wave is anything but friendly in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2...
Untitled

...and an entrance is revealed in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

"Goodbye Frieza" Dragon Ball FighterZ
Untitled

Han wonders what went wrong Star Wars Battlefront 2
Untitled

The chosen King returns home FINAL FANTASY XV
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo There's a striking similarity between those last two shots!

It's a whiteout in Rise of the Tomb Raider...
Untitled

...whilst the warp core is slightly more colourful, in Star Trek Online.
Untitled

Back to somewhat colder conditions in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit...
Untitled

...but ending on a warmer moment from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger they do a bit now that i look at them, oh well

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Oh, hey, it wasn't a criticism! I think it's pretty neat (and a foreshadowing if Star Wars ends up in Kingdom Hearts at some point)!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger that would be nice but both Square and Disney have said that will never happen, mainly because EA holds the Exclusive Star Wars game licence

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ah, nuts. I could've sworn I'd heard a rumour about it happening somewhere. Then again, it would've been on the internet, so... yeah.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

Reaching out with The Force Star Wars Battlefront 2
Untitled

Nero wonders what DMC5 has in store Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Untitled

Sora tries to reach his friends Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD
Untitled

Noctis finds train journeys fascinating FINAL FANTASY XV
Untitled

Luna accepts her fate FINAL FANTASY XV
Untitled

Noctis receives his mark of fate FINAL FANTASY XV
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

Boys will inevitably be boys in Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy...
Untitled

...whilst Aloy is ready for adventure in Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Untitled

The outlook is sunny in Life is Strange...
Untitled

...as the USS Universe enters orbit in Star Trek Online.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Chloe and Nadine shed some light on their situation, in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...whilst Lara's just hanging around in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Untitled

Aloy cuts her own path through the trees in The Frozen Wilds DLC...
Untitled

...and the Queen's Palace on Naboo looks great from the air, in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Nate's prison yard punch-up seems to go well, in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...whilst Lara does her best Tom Cruise impression in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Untitled

Chloe's having none of it, in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...and Aloy's got one chance to take the shot in Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

This week's been all about Photo Mode in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End for me, so I present the following without any further context, but with an apology for posting so many at once.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Spectacular; is that the whole map?

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic