Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 341 to 360 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

i had a few screenshots to share but i forgot to upload them

oops ^_^, i'll share them tomorrow

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

just one image for now and of course it's FINAL FANTASY XV

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Aloy comes over all Batgirl in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...and a Clonetrooper covers his fallen brother in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Untitled

Nate goes for broke in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...whilst looking all dramatic in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki i have a question about this thread, as we are sharing images from games that we take ourselves is it ok if we also put up videos we recorded ourselves from out own youtube pages

i understand that self promotion isn't allowed on the site but as we are sharing our gaming experiences in this thread i was wondering if at least here it would be OK to post them?

FullbringIchigo

Some Dissidia FINAL FANTASY Opera Omnia screenshots

Sqaull shows what he is worth

Untitled

but Cloud's not bothered

Untitled

they still fight well together though

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Another PSone reunion shot at the end there... nice!

It's a close call for Chloe in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...and Cole surveys the wreckage in L.A. Noire.
Untitled

Sahelanthropus is ready for launch in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...and Lara can see the light in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well it is my favourite FF generation you know

Tasuki

@FullbringIchigo To be honest I'd rather not with the videos since that is walking a thin line. I mean I understand where you are coming from but basically in a way you are self promoting your own channel even if you aren't so to speak. For example if you post a video here saying for example

"Here's a video of what I did in Kingdom Hearts". One could argue that you are self promoting your channel.

I mean on the surface it looks the same as some random Joe that comes here and posts Hey guys look at my Kingdom Heart videos and before we know it we have people using the site to self promote their stuff.

I hope that makes sense. If you'd like put a link to your channel in your signature.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki yeah it makes sense i just wanted to make sure, thanks

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I do now!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger oh by the way the Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition is on sale on PSN right now in the Days of Play promotion, £20 so if your ever going to take the plunge and don't mind it being digital then now is the time

FullbringIchigo

Goku doesn't want to work with the Ginyu Force Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

Ignis wondering what to prepare for Breakfast Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

What happens in Sector 6, stays in Sector 6 Dissidia Opera Omnia (yes i put all the shots together myself)

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Thanks for the tip! Depends on a few things this weekend, but I might end up grabbing it. I'll let you know if I do (not least because you'll probably start to see screencaps pop up here!).

EDIT: Oh, and that last montage of shots made me chuckle.

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

after that Jump Force trailer i HAD to go and play J-Stars Victory Vs+

Untitled

and Devil May Cry 4 after the Devil May Cry 5 trailer

Untitled

but now back the the scheduled FF screen shots

Dissidia NT

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

and of course FINAL FANTASY XV

Untitled

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo SquareEnix sure do make gorgeous games. Glad to see I'm not the only one letting E3 dictate this week's gaming, too! I'll probably be firing up Rise of the Tomb Raider later, for one final playthrough before September hits.

But first, Aloy is confused by a fox in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...then later makes friends with a goat in The Frozen Wilds DLC.
Untitled

Chloe and Nadine get ready for Sony's conference in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...and Max thinks up a song to celebrate the next, free installment of Life is Strange.
Untitled

Daxter can't quite believe that Sony won't be announcing Jak 4 this year...
Untitled

...but sure enjoyed watching the surprisingly-good Xbox conference yesterday!
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger if Square show any killer Final Fantasy stuff today i'll probably be playing FF all week

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I've yet to properly catch up; how'd it go for you? Here's hoping there was lots in there to get you hyped! I see a new avatar of... wow, is that a Pirate Sora?!

It's the aftermath of THAT scene from Rogue One, in Star Wars: Battlefront II...
Untitled

...and I want these things to be real, from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled

Here's one of the first screencaps I ever took in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...and one of the toughest to time just right, from Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yes it is Pirate Sora ^_^ and Square had some good games on show, just not many new games, most of it was games we already knew about

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo That's awesome! I guess they're going back to Pirates of the Caribbean again, then. Yet more work for James Arnold Taylor!

I'll go looking for the Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4 stuff in a bit.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

As part of yesterday's update, Star Wars: Battlefront II now allows for inspection of character and vehicle models under your Collection tab. Since the graphics have always been one of the best elements of these EA games, I reckon it's about gosh-darn time! With the neutral background, some of these make for excellent wallpapers.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic