Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 321 to 340 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@Jaz007 It just struck a chord with me, I guess.

I've watched and enjoyed plenty of tragic storylines in TV and film over the years, but there was something about that episode that's just so... haunting. Anime's always been brilliant at creating particular kinds of atmosphere and this was no exception; it was just an atmosphere that made me wanna run as far away from it as possible. I felt smothered and once I'd stepped out to take a moment, I was genuinely shaken.

I don't even like kids. Never owned a dog, either.

@FullbringIchigo
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Back to the random assortment, with Injustice 2 first up...
Untitled

...and this from the gorgeous-as-always Firewatch.
Untitled

Nate just has to squeeze the trigger in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection...
Untitled

...whilst Aloy gets into the swing of things in Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo By the way, I noticed the other day but forgot to ask... you changed your avatar back to Tidus! Didn't you and Noctis get along?

Nate stands proud in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...and Grey covers the escape pods' escape, in The Order: 1886.
Untitled

Skull Face looking as sinister as ever, in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...and here's an iconic interior from Star Trek Online.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it wasn't me, the site did it by itself, i just figured it was a glitch so i left it alone

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo You're too associated with Tidus; the site wouldn't allow it!

To be fair, I've recognised your avatar for years now, from long before I created an account and started posting. Noctis was pretty sweet, but it's kinda nice to see you back with the classic.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah i agree, there is something about Laughing Tidus anyway SCREENSHOTS

well just one and OH the 8 Bit Nostalgia Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon

Untitled

makes me wish Konami would get their head out of their arse and give us a new Castlevania game

AhmadSumadi

“THESE PRICES?! IN A THRIVING ECONOMY??!!”
Untitled

“Gurllllll! Beat his cheatin’ ***!”
Untitled

“Daddy, why did you tell Aunt Chloe that mommy is “Last Year’s Model”?”
Untitled

#DadJokes
Untitled

“Bring it *****!”
Untitled

Edited on by Tasuki

AhmadSumadi

RogerRoger

@Fullbringlchigo Old-timey graphics, when done right, can be just as beautiful as 4K.

@AhmadSumadi The caption to that first God of War shot, as well as the one above the Drake family, made me choke on my drink. Well played, sir, well played!

Nate means business in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection...
Untitled

...and Ryder comforts a friend in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Untitled

Aloy rides out in Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...whilst Lara isn't so sure of her footing in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

The Merc and the Wanderer Dissidia NT

Untitled

The Prince, The Paladin and the Knight Dissidia NT

Untitled

The PS1 Heroes Dissidia NT

Untitled

Sora and Riku are gearing up for Square's E3 event Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD[

Untitled

Meanwhile Lea has gotten his Keyblade Kingdom Hearts DDD HD

Untitled

Gotneks with the victory Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

Broly's power is MAXIMUM Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

Vegito enters the fray Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

Zamasu really should lean to shut up Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I got excited because I recognised everybody in your PSone heroes screenshot (particularly a non-pink, non-feathered Zidane). Nice!

One from the game which is gorgeous no matter where you look, Firewatch...
Untitled

...and a classic design from Star Trek Online.
Untitled

Nate's feeling the heat in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection...
Untitled

...whilst I, well... I have no words. Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, ladies and gentlemen.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i love that classic Constitution Class design

shame Discovery changed it

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yes... I'm dreading the second season of that show, because I know I'll end up watching it and that'll mean seeing more of their re-design.

She's a timeless design, no question.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger to be fair as a Star Trek ship it's not a bad design but it is NOT the Enterprise

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Agreed. Despite the name and registry I've slapped on my in-game ship, I wouldn't have minded the re-design being the USS Constitution NX-1700 and they could've just said "hey, it's the experimental test-bed for the rest of them, from before the design was finalised".

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah but with the fan response to Discovery being so divisive they had to have some kind of Hook to get them back next season

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo True. Despite it pushing some already-negative fans even further away, I'd imagine it'd bring quite a lot back, even if just to see what they do with the idea. It's all about those season premiere ratings!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Nate poses for his Wild West wanted poster in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection...
Untitled

...but remembers the right costume for the Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.
Untitled

Sully goes for a similar shot, in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...whilst Chloe makes a new friend in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

first off some One Piece Burning Blood

If you see Luffy's Red Hawk the your Toast

Untitled

But his Fourth Gear is a lot worse

Untitled

Don't mess with Koala if you want to live

Untitled

and of course a Final Fantasy XV shot

Gladio has a serious case of Bed Head

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

Naruto poses near the Hidden Sand Village in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2...
Untitled

...and Ryder finds a big ol' lake in Mass Effect Andromeda.
Untitled

"It's behind you, Kaz!" "Oh no it isn't!" Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain does panto...
Untitled

...and Nate's cover isn't exactly solid, in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic