Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 301 to 320 of 3,153

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well i hope everything works out, these times can be hard so good luck

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Thanks. I'm sure we'll both be back here with more screencaps soon afterwards! They won't post themselves, after all.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger true, very true

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

some Dragon Ball FighterZ screenshots (man this game is Gorgeous)

Goten and Trunks wont back down from a fight

Untitled

did Vegeta eat Goku's food again?

Untitled

the best way to solve any dispute

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

so i FINALLY finished Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD and BOY was it gruelling, you see i have this policy when playing Kingdom Hearts games to NEVER change the Keyblade, it might sound strange but the Kingdom Key (Sora's) and the Way To Dawn (Riku's) are supposed to be important and special so it feel right to keep them equiped

it DID mean when i went through the end game it was like attacking a Tank with an air rifle though, it took me THREE AND A HALF HOURS!!

still i did see this during the ending so it was worth it Don't worry it doesn't spoil anything

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Despite knowing next-to-nothing about Kingdom Hearts, I do understand "keeping things canon" in terms of weapons and appearance and how difficult that can sometimes make games. Things like playing Bond games using only the Walther P99, or leaving Lara's outfit as default (despite all the variants offering health boosts or extra ammo pouches), or having all my starships in Star Trek Online equipped with standard phasers and photon torpedoes, are all approaches I'm familiar with. I can only imagine how tough that can be in an action-based RPG where the entire point is to level things up, switch them out and use specific weapons and abilities against specific foes. Congratulations!

Although if that screencap was your reward, well... yeah.

More from Star Wars: Battlefront II whilst I think of them. Here's Kashyyyk...
Untitled

...and here's a particularly dastardly line-up.
Untitled

An X-Wing escapes the Imperial Shipyard at Fondor victorious...
Untitled

...and history repeats itself thirty years later.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well it also adds to the challenge but man was that end game hard, much harder than the other KH games

RogerRoger

More from Star Wars: Battlefront II today, ready to fight the Empire...
Untitled

...and a shot of my namesake on patrol.
Untitled

Darth Maul decides to go for a dip on Kashyyyk...
Untitled

...and on Kamino, it's an attack of the clone.
Untitled

"Look, I only rebelled a little bit." "I'm sorry sir, you know the rules..."
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Battle Droids in Theed today...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...just because I love them so.

Making It So Since 1987

Jaz007

@RogerRoger You’re making me wish Battlefront 2 was a game I wanted to play lol. Those are some good screenshots.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 to be fair it's not that bad of a game and it looks great, it was just all the crap EA did that ruined it for a lot of people

but with how cheap it is now a days and the changes that have been made to it's worth at least one play through now

anyway on to screen shots

Gohan knows where his priorities lie Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

and Vegeta is having none of Friezas attitude

Untitled

RogerRoger

@Jaz007 Since the visuals are one of the best things about the game, I'll happily keep posting screencaps and after a couple days, you'll have seen most of what's worth seeing. That being said, I agree with @Fullbringlchigo in that there's a halfway-decent £10, maybe even £15, game beneath all the controversy and confusing sub-menus. I've actually surprised myself with how much I've enjoyed playing it this week, hence all the shots. I barely took any before.

Holy cow, Dragon Ball FighterZ is an insanely good-looking game...

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you should see some of the supper attacks DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WERE NOT TAKEN BY ME I FOUND THEM IN A INTERNET SEARCH but i am posting them to give context to my post

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

EDIT: and here is the Trailer so you can see it in action

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Man alive! It's making me wish I was a fan of Dragon Ball.

I've never watched any of it; would you recommend it? I mean, I know you're obviously a fan, but my experience of anime is pretty much limited to Naruto, Summer Wars, some Haruhi Suzumiya and the first three Cowboy Bebop episodes.

Oh, and an early episode of Fullmetal Alchemist that made me feel so utterly horrific, I swore never to go anywhere near it ever again.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well if you like Naruto then you might like Dragon Ball

as for Fullmetal Alchemist yeah it gets dark but it has one of the best stories in anime but i would suggest FMA Brotherhood, it's actually a remake and follows the Manga a lot better than the original series did

by the way did the episode happen to be the one that included these 2?

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yes. Even that screenshot made my stomach do a backflip. I will never watch either version, despite your recommendation. Sorry. Just can't.

May go looking for Dragon Ball at some point, though.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger every single FMA fan feels the same, it's a gut punch for sure

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo It was simply too effective. Congratulations to the writers, directors and voice actors for making such an impact; it was obviously the point, but... no, just... no.

Probably the last full set of Star Wars: Battlefront II screencaps from me today, which explains the extra few with apologies to those with slow connections, then I'll be back to randomly posting from an assortment of games from the archives.

We'll start with a Kamino selfie...
Untitled

...and a Mos Eisley sunset.
Untitled

Boba Fett lands on Kashyyyk...
Untitled

...and Stormtroopers, er... "storm" Yavin IV.
Untitled

This particular First Order TIE Fighter is just hanging out...
Untitled

...whilst a Clonetrooper takes five.
Untitled

Tanks for the memories!
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Jaz007

@RogerRoger Dang man, it hit me a bit I remember, but you make me feel heartless lol.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 nah being heartless would be drawing this

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic