Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 261 to 280 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@mookysam I'd love to see them, but no pressure. It can be a bit of a fiddle sometimes.

I use a free site called https://postimages.org (all you need is a valid email address and you can upload as much or as little as you want, and you can organise things by album, which I find handy).

Once you've uploaded your image, click on it and then click the blue Share button in the top-left. Many links will appear. Copy the Direct Link (second one down) and paste it into your message here, inside image tags: [ img ] [ /img ] without the spaces between the brackets and the letters.

If you quote one of my messages above, you'll see how it's done.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Cool thanks. I'll try and get round to that. I may even post my treasured Brahmin-stuck-in-a-table picture from Fallout 4!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam Okay, now you HAVE to post that!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

NEVER make a Saiyan angry Dragon Ball FighterZ

Untitled

Hello Dad Final Fantasy X

Untitled

STAR Player of the Zanarkand Abes Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Untitled

Fancy a game of cards? Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Untitled

What a lovely Song Final Fantasy IX

Untitled

He must have "Come up with a new Recipeh!" Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

Did we park it here? Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

At the Caravan Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Is that Tidus in your third screenshot? He looks... different!

Investigating a disaster in Star Trek Online...
Untitled

...whilst the Third Child checks in on Eli, in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
Untitled

Movie Night's a big hit on the Tempest in Mass Effect Andromeda...
Untitled

...and a curious AT-AT peeks through the Endor canopy in Star Wars: Battlefront.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah from Dissidia NT, the characters are based more on their Amano Yoshitaka designs for example

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

Guts becomes a Legend Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Oh, wow! That artwork is gorgeous, I've never seen it before! Gosh darn it, Final Fantasy franchise, stop giving me reasons to want to play you!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i'm sorry but it never will
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Holy cow... okay, so my wallet and spare time might end up officially hating you, but I'm certainly grateful for your screencaps and artwork posts! It's no longer a question of whether I'll play them or not, rather when. I'll try and start fitting them in where I can.

Almost forgot to post some shots of my own; let's start with Horizon: Zero Dawn...
Untitled

...and then add a little Batman: Arkham Knight.
Untitled

Adventure surely awaits on the other side, in Lara Croft Go...
Untitled

...whilst Naruto makes his point in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger That Naruto one, Payback is sweet ^_^

also i tried drawing a FF Amano style picture once, it was OK i think

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo It's a great moment, always makes me laugh! That whole re-run of the Bell Test was my favourite part of Shippuden and a great way to show how everybody had evolved during the break.

That picture is more than okay; you've got some real talent there!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Amano artwork is gorgeous. Great drawing you did there by the way. What's your favourite Amano cover logo artwork? I love X and XIII's. It's nice that you don't always find out what they relate to until you're well into the games.

With today's graphics technology wouldn't it be lovely to have a Final Fantasy game with an art style that looks exactly like Amano artwork? I'm thinking Ōkami or Princess Kaguya on steroids.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam Favourite Logo, i would have to say VIII, Squall and Rinoa intertwined although X's is gorgeous too

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

How about some Final Fantasy XV screenshots

The Regalia is looking a bit worse for wear

Untitled

The forbidden Isle

Untitled

Arriving at Altissia

Untitled

Where do we go next

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo That third shot down reminds me of Soleanna. Nice!

Boldly going in Star Trek Online for today's shots...
Untitled

...with the USS Observer in orbit of New Romulus.
Untitled

Against such a backdrop, the USS Eclipse is looking a little V'Ger'd...
Untitled

...and the USS Galaxy departs DS9.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah a bit apart from the fact you can actually play and explore Altissia without it going wrong

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Dude!!

A completely valid observation, of course, but DUDE!!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic