Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 3,152

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Here are my first batch of what could be many, many GoT screen grabs!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Nice shots, I've only had a quick go but can already tell I'm going to be spending a ton of time in the photomode. I've only done a couple of shots myself to try it but the options seem like it could be one of, if not the best examples of the mode to date.
Untitled

I expect many more will follow from me and look forward to seeing what everyone else creates. With the motion options I might have to look up how to make GIFs.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Thanks man, fab shot you did there too!

Yeah it is quite extensive, interesting to note the differences between the mode in this and tlou2. GoT gives you a bit more options and that we have an open world to play around round in mean there will be more unique shots.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RR529

Nice Spider-Man, Last Guardian, & Ghost of Tsushima shots everyone!

Here's some more FFVIIR shots from myself.

I bet the Blitzball championship would look great on this.
Untitled

Now Cloud, I know you're not planning on leaving before washing your hands, are you?
Untitled

The bad guys always have the nicest hangouts.
Untitled

Sit down Barret, we're trying to watch the news.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder @BearsEatBeets Holy mother of... that's one heck of a gorgeous game! It's taking all of my resolve not to rush out and buy a copy. Stunning work!

@RR529 That third shot is particularly impressive! Gorgeous lighting!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Cheers buddy! Love that first shot of Trico looking at the camera! I think you will have a ball with Ghost of Tsushima. A few more from earlier:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Hnng... so... so pretty... must... not... purchase...!

Excellent shots! The fox looks adorable, and I love the framing of your third image!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Thanks man! That is me on top of the building in pic number 2!

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Oooooh very nice! Not as many since last time.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Thrillho

As promised/threatened, here come my shots from TLOU1/Left Behind;

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Very noice! Bring back some memories looking at those! Got some more pics from GoT.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

Just going to throw a few more GoT shots out there. It's great the range differing shots you can get of the same view by playing with the settings.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Plus I've put a couple of my favs in the official Pushsquare GoT thread.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I've yet to fully muck around with all the different effects. Gonna wait until a bit later in the week till I drop my shots in the thread. Finding it hard trying to decide which ones to enter.

Thrillho

@BearsEatBeets Lots of the pics I’ve seen look like your first where the colours look too vivid to me; I much prefer the second shot. Which is closer to the real game? Cool 3rd and 4th shots though.

The flowers in the pics by @JohnnyShoulder are brilliantly vivid; is that from filters or is that what it looks like in game? I like the mood lighting your 3rd shot best.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Cheers mate! No filters on those shots, I think the only ones where I applied a filter are from the first set I posted. The only thing I've done is adjust the time of day slightly as I was trying to catch the sun on my blade, as I did in the 5th mid fight pic.

BearsEatBeets

@Thrillho actually the first shot is closest to what the game looked like. The second was just changing the weather though.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Yeah I found that after playing the second game, this feels quite refreshing to play after that.

Here are today's selection:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic