Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 3,153

andreoni79

@RogerRoger Unfortunately there's still no Photo Mode and no camera options and it's difficult to take "artistic" shots. And more importantly, the game has a Soulsbornesque autosave, so every time you stop to take a selfie you still have to keep your eyes and ears open for predators.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

HallowMoonshadow

I think the logo (That I put there) just might give away where these are from...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And just for you @RogerRoger The Invisible Bike version of the picture you liked from the last set

Untitled

Also those Spider-Man screenshots are great as always Rog! I particularly like the black and white one and the very last one!

I'll echo Rog's praise @andreoni79 for that shot, especially with no photo mode and an unforgiving save system!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

Something tells me that those are from Days Gone @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy! Am I right or am i right?!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

They just might be @JohnnyShoulder!

Though when you pause the game it does say 754 (Or however many days you've taken (It starts at 720 something I haven't played it for that long I swear lol)) Days Gone and when it goes to a flashback before the zombie apocalypse it says "0 Days Gone".

Neat little way to work the title into the game I think

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 Blimey, under such constant threat, I'm impressed you've managed to grab any screencaps at all; I think I'd be too worried to reach for the Share button!

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks for the Spidey praise, and double-thanks for the alternate Days Gone shot of my favourite from before! I still think I prefer it "with bike" but this new one makes me laugh, so you've catered for artistic merit and for fun!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ralphdibny

Metal Gear Solid 4: Episode 8: the last jedi

Untitled

See ya!

BearsEatBeets

Just finished my second run through of Resi 3 so here are a few shots.

Don't worry I'll go the other way
Untitled

It wasn't me honest
Untitled

You're insured right?
Untitled

Shame I couldn't fit marshmallows in my inventory
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

HallowMoonshadow

Just a few more pics from Days Gone

Might be the last batch of Screenshots of it from me

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

RogerRoger

@ralphdibny That made me laugh. Thank you!

@BearsEatBeets First screenshot there confirming that I'll never play any of the Resi remakes, great (and terrifying) timing! Congratulations on finishing your second run.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Gorgeous as always, but that first shot with the tracer round is a standout!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Without a photo mode it takes a bit of luck with the tiny delay with the share button. It's a good job the game pauses when you do it otherwise I probably would have died even more. I had a few shots of Nemesis I was going to post but they could be a bit spoilery so I will maybe leave it a month or two. I tried putting the spoiler tags around a few shots as a test but it didn't work so i deleted it quickly.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I love a good scenery shot and number 3 is a great one.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Games that don't pause when you hit the Share button are the bane of my existence, so I'm glad Resi 3 gave you half a chance there, at least!

Yeah, spoiler tags don't work on images. It's a shame. Good on you for being spoiler-conscious.

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Some great Resi 3 shots there @BearsEatBeets! The one with Carlos and the Hunter... That looks actually pretty menacing!

RogerRoger

Sorted out the last of my Spidey screenshots today. These were taken during my NG+ playthrough, and mostly feature my two favourite DLC suits.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And that's all he took, folks!

Well... actually, that's a lie. I took loads more. Over 350, all told, but let's not push things!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Just a few Control shots to get started. The first two I put a filter on em.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

A few more from Control.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I know next day delivery from Amazon is hard to come by these days, but I think this is taking things a bit too far!
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

ApostateMage

@JohnnyShoulder Nice. I played this recently on a trial of PS Now. Best game I've played this year.

@RogerRoger Love those vibrant screens. I'm not into Spidey but the game sure is a looker.

ApostateMage

Thrillho

@BearsEatBeets Have you changed the settings so hitting the share button automatically takes a screenshot rather than takes you to the share screen?

There is still the lag but I find it more useful for taking shots on the fly.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@ApostateMage Thanks; it's a stunning game, with the unfortunate downside that all other games now look like trash alongside it. I can only imagine what its PS5 sequel is gonna look like!

@JohnnyShoulder Awesome work in Control there. Your Amazon gag made me laugh, too!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic